• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    Its good to have the net back 24/7 on base again!!!!! I sure missed you guys!!!!! How is everyone doing???? About a month ago we got the care packages, thank you to everyone!!!!! Wow, I have misseda LOT!!!!! :patriot:

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    ITs been 90+ days..... lol Yea, I cant read them all.... But I am going to go and try to buy something!!! LOL I about comming home, going TDY on the 23rd so I will be home on the 25th of this month!! I have to come back on the 14th of Dec, but at least I get one holiday!!! If there is any INGO event going on during that time, someone give me the heads up!! Now, I am going to go find Chef and see how hes doing ...lol

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Its good to have the net back 24/7 on base again!!!!! I sure missed you guys!!!!! How is everyone doing???? About a month ago we got the care packages, thank you to everyone!!!!! Wow, I have misseda LOT!!!!! :patriot:

Bobby, it's an honor for you to refer to us as family. We're proud to be here for you.

Semper Fi :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Long time no see man! Glad to see you're back with the living again! :): Yea, I'd say you've missed a LOT. Just glad to know you're alright my friend!

Top Bottom