• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Tactical medical supply. But i am probably wrong. Do you have the ability to look up the NSN? Perhaps plugging the NSN into google might bring something more useful up

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Looks like it is still in testing stages, from what he said on the video. Maybe they aren't available for customer purchase yet? Looks like a nice piece of kit though, I hope they follow through with it.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Looks like it is still in testing stages, from what he said on the video. Maybe they aren't available for customer purchase yet? Looks like a nice piece of kit though, I hope they follow through with it.
    That is what I am thinking as well.

I would like to get a couple of them.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Just a heads up, I know Original SOE was coming up with something similar. They posted it on their Facebook a few days ago but haven't put anything on their website yet. If you go to their FB page you can see what I'm talking about. It's a chest rig with this similar style pullout med kit. I'm sure you could take off the straps and attach the all mole chest rig to the back of a vest

Here is a link if you have FB

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150947480423859.424808.372313363858&type=3

Top Bottom