I donated, but I still don't have my Site Supporter status! How looooooong?!?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My slow reading skills worked just fine for me just now. It took me all of thirty seconds to understand the 'Upgrade' question.

That was funny ......... still chuckling to myself, no one home to ask what's funny

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    What's going on here!!!!

I paid through Paypal for my continued Site Supporter Membership on 4/3/2010....Now I see I no longer have the Site Supporter banner by my screen name....WHAT GIVES!!!!!

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    ??? You did not get my money?

I am another one that send my money and was down graded to a non supporter. I also want to know what it going on? I mailed in in cash on Monday 4/26/10. Why am I not put back where I paid for? Yes, it might have been late, but been a week, should have been there by now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Give Fenway a day or two. I'm sure with the young'en he's a little busy.

If you mailed it on the 26th then it should/might be there today.

I would guess you will be back in operation by the time the weekend is out. :yesway:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He has been made aware. Also remember, INGO is a PO box. I do not check my mail every week at my PO box and don't expect others to do so. I "think" that the downgrade is automatic so if payment hasn't been received and processed before that day then your status will be downgraded.

Just let us know and we are more than happy to help you out.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Next time, you might consider sending a check so you can verify that it was received and deposited on "X" date. Mailing cash gives you no tracking ability, and no recourse if the envelope is lost, stolen or mis-delivered.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am another one that send my money and was down graded to a non supporter. I also want to know what it going on? I mailed in in cash on Monday 4/26/10. Why am I not put back where I paid for? Yes, it might have been late, but been a week, should have been there by now.

I allow a minimum of 3-4 days for snail mail, so that would put Thursday or Fri to arrive at the least, and you never count the day you mail it as a transport day.

I also seen you sent CASH, first rule of sending any form of payment is to never ever send cash, use either a personal or certified check, or M.O., it protects yourself of loss of money because envelopes due open at times because of handling or getting caught in the sorting machinery.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Ten buck is almost not worth writing the check, I will send cash most times. If it is stolen, then it is. I normally figure three days for snail mail, so surprised it has taken so long. But once explained, I do understand. Just a little inpatient I guess...LOL Hopefully will be up and running again this weekend.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How long does it take if paid via Paypal? I just sent money a couple of minutes ago, so all I'm checking is what to expect time wise. It took me a while to get off my keister and send money, so it's ok with me if it takes a bit to get things updated.

Tim

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I am still not a site supporter again, starting to get a little irritated about it. I need to know if it was received or not. I think enough time has passed. I did let them know I was sending it Monday.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    How long does it take if paid via Paypal? I just sent money a couple of minutes ago, so all I'm checking is what to expect time wise. It took me a while to get off my keister and send money, so it's ok with me if it takes a bit to get things updated.

Tim

Use PayPal and he has it that day, plan and simple.

I am still not a site supporter again, starting to get a little irritated about it. I need to know if it was received or not. I think enough time has passed. I did let them know I was sending it Monday.

SNIP I normally figure three days for snail mail, so surprised it has taken so long. But once explained, I do understand. Just a little inpatient I guess...LOL Hopefully will be up and running again this weekend.

clt46910 RELAX Grasshopper, deep breaths, relax, it goes to a PO box, so when he gets time (which he has little free time) he'll get it and post it.

There's a reason the USPS is referred as SNAILMAIL, and that's because sometimes something that seems like it should only take a short reasonable takes forever.

Your mail may be sent to a sorting facility north, then routed south to Indy's main facility then to the sub. It has to go with the flow and USPS is paid by the hour with no performance bonus applied so they have no concern to hurry that envelope along any faster than needed, unless you choose next day or priority mail.

If this is that much of a concern you should have set up a PayPal account and he would get it immediately.

It took ma all of 15 minutes to set up PayPal and send in my re-up.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    It happened to me and I paid early....before it was requested...Just be patient and it will be resolved, I was kinda put-out too.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks, we're all set here. I'd recommend the Paypal route to anyone that uses that service. It's worth the bit extra to eliminate the snail mail issues and like BeerMan said, it's pretty instantaneous.

Top Bottom