• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    uh +1 for POF apparently they are ted nugent's gun of choice.

edit: holy moses after reading about them I see why they are one hell of a gun! now I'm sad I just bought a different AR.

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Those are around 3.5k. Too rich for my blood. I would think a regular AR and some training could do that.

$3,500? no way you can get the one in the video for $1,700 which is what I just paid for an XCR, it's a great deal considering a bone stock AR is on average going for about a grand. then add another $1500-$1700 for a gas retrofit.

edit: the priciest one I see on their site is the .308's for $2500
    edit2: and for that money you get some nice extras like a timney trigger and vtlor mil-spec stock

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    $3,500? no way you can get the one in the video for $1,700 which is what I just paid for an XCR, it's a great deal considering a bone stock AR is on average going for about a grand. then add another $1500-$1700 for a gas retrofit.

edit: the priciest one I see on their site is the .308's for $2500
    edit2: and for that money you get some nice extras like a timney trigger and vtlor mil-spec stock

I must have been looking at the .308's. :rockwoot:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The rifle's cool and all...but the real question is - "Did he hit anything?" Best rifle in the world can't do anything if you can't put the round between the zombie's eyes!

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    maybe but those are still only $2500:rockwoot: btw I already told my wife we are getting this rifle as soon as possible. if nuge endorses it I'm good.

Don't be sad about purchasing the XCR. You need to get on the xcr forum and PM a guy named 'Bravo'. He can tell you how well the XCR runs, in week long training courses, in mud, rain, snow, dry, lubed etc. He puts MANY rounds thru his a MONTH. (he reloads by the thousands if that tells you anything)

He can testify to which rifles truly CAN'T function in severe tests, which ones truly do fail, brand names and not.

FWIW, If you bought the ammo I'd let you run a thousand rounds thru mine tomorrow. Without cleaning it.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    no I'm not sad about the xcr at all. I'm just sad I don't have the money for both. trust me I'm biting my nails waiting for the xcr to come, oh and I'm on xcr forum so I seen bravos posts.

Top Bottom