• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Too am on listening to it and hoping to win on acouple (I already have bids in on them)

The auctioneer said that there are over 3000 people there

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Glad I didnt drive all that way, no real great deals that I saw. 3000 people? Crap, my only hope was no one would show up, boy was I wrong...

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I was there. Easily 500 people there. probably a bit more. Auction started at 1pm and when I left at about 4:30 they were just getting through all the guns moving onto the various odd and ends. (Ammo cans, ear plugs, cleaning supplies etc.) I will give them credit and say that it was a very well run ship. I've not been to a gun auction before, but I've been to many auctions, and this was one of the better run ones. No great deals to be had, but there were a few decent deals. All and all not bad.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Not true there weren't deals I got the Crickett for $130 + the internet commission. I have found two on Gunbroker.com for $195 and $208. There were some ammo deals to be had as long as you could stand to be there. I went at 4:00 to pick up the Crickett and couldn't pick it up until after the auction was over, I left the auction house after 9:00.

BTW .308 seemed to be the best deal, I got 60 rounds of Winchester brand .308 for the price of twenty, and then 20 rounds for 17.50. I also bought some pepper spray with the UV dye in it for the wifey for $10. I got 12 boxes of 20 ga. Remington Buckhammer deer slugs for $41. Two .50 ammo cans for $25. You could get .223 in either PMC or S&B all day for 8-9 per/20 rounds.

49102.jpg

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I'm agreeing decent deals, just not great deals. the crickets are all day long around 160 in Indianapolis and reportedly Dicks just a Christmas sale on them for under 100. New Glocks went for under 400 so ya good deals but not great. I was hoping to "steal" a few guns and that didn't happen. I really wished I could have hung out for the odd and ends, it was starting to clear out I bet some of it went for very good prices.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have yet to find a Lam stock SS barrel in Indy for $130. PLease tell me where if you know of any that cheap as I need a pink one too.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I have yet to find a Lam stock SS barrel in Indy for $130. PLease tell me where if you know of any that cheap as I need a pink one too.
    Not sure what you're refering to is this a ruger 10/22? I believe they all went for 200+ and that's about what they go for locally to.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    There were a few decent deals, but for the most part they werent all that good. I saw s&w sigmas going for 350-400 in some cases. I also saw the sccy 9mm going for 275. The only ammo I wanted was a lot of 5 boxes of 327 mags and it went for 115. I left at 8 and they were getting close, but most of the stuff was being sold to online bidders. The only thing I did buy was a new taurus 327 for 300 they retail for about 370 so it wasnt too bad. the other 2 went for 350 and 400.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Just flew in to INGO..Man my arms are tired. It seems a number of INGO members were in stealth mode for this sale, guess the old saying "There are no friends at an auction." is true. If you left before the ammo didn;t miss much a savings of $5 to $10 off old store marked price.
    Deals were few and far between (CZ p07 $325). By listing ammo by lot number on proxibid slowed things down,thus all super deals out the window.
    SELLING with no BUYERS PREMIMUM- NO TRANSFER FEE over 500 people were in attendance. It can be done without gouging the buyer with penalty fees.
    ALSO the turnout plus money bid blows the NO money after christmas excuse completly out of the water. A good time was had by all.

** The friends comment is purely scarcasum. No matter if your undercover or blazing open we are all brothers in arms at INGO.
    GUN SALE: Kramer and kramer jan 30 9:00am eaton ohio last year was great SEE YA THERE!

Last edited:

cabjr111

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    New Palestine,In
    I thought it was a great sale to see and handle different types of guns. Got there around 11:30 picked out a seat right off the bat, I'm glad i did, the place was packed. I bid on four guns didn't get any but enjoyed the auction.

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I ended up buying one Mossberg shotgun. I waited in line two hours to do the transfer paperwork though. When I was most the way through the line, they announced they would be open today to do transfers as well. By then I had to much time in it, and just stuck it out.
    Somebody paid $1450 for a M&P 15 though?! Really? $500 for a Sig 2022? I can buy the Sig from CDNN and still have less than $450 after the shipping and transfer fee. The Glocks went for decent prices if you were wanting one. What sold under retail by a couple hundred dollars were the Remington 7615's. They only brought $400 a piece. Most things seemed to go close to what you could buy them at a local store for. You might have saved $25 or so at the auction.

Top Bottom