• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • user11230706

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2024
    Northern Indiana
    Remember there are shipping fees $20 and $25 avg transfer fee. So add $45 to any online purchase and then compare it to your lgs.
    Also as has been said support your local gun shop not big box store but an actual family owned type gun shop.

If it's within $25 support the lgs.
    Yeah, I don't think I've seen online deals much better than what my local shop can get me, so I'll maybe hold out for another week or two and then pull the trigger if nothing significantly better comes up.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I usually try not to be a jerk, but you never know...
    rs_364x165-150909112716-swayze2.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yeah, I don't think I've seen online deals much better than what my local shop can get me, so I'll maybe hold out for another week or two and then pull the trigger if nothing significantly better comes up.
    Between now and then check out
    they have some good deals on ammunition. You can start stocking up. A good range trip with good practice you'll burn through a few hundred rounds easily.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If I had to guess I would say I’ve bought about 50% of my firearms from LGS with the rest being split between Online and big box stores (way more online than through big box). I will try to support LGS whenever possible but sometimes the price difference is too much to ignore. For example, when you save $200 on a pistol that costs over $1000 locally and just over $800 online it makes about 50 bucks total for shipping and FF totally worth it.

Top Bottom