How to escalate a situation as a armed guard - a step by step visual guide.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    So in summary of this thread:
    Security guard shoot was unacceptable all the way up to the point where he noticed the man-bun.
    All subsequent shots were then justified.
    The proper way to escalate a situation with an individual with sed man-bun is to swing on him wildly, then draw gun.
    I think we all learned a valuable lesson today, guys.

Yep...find a bathroom if you need to take a ****.

And, when you pay $9.75 an hr for Security, you get what you pay for.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Assuming it went like it looked like it went, which is the security guard attacked, guys realized he had a gun, started to flee, and he fired on them.....Yes, shoot back. An attack on their life was being made. Absolutely shoot back in that situation. Neutralize the attack on your life if that is what you feel is your best chance for survival. Over all, lots of idiocy in this one. Lots.
    So. Just to stir this pot a bit, would it have been warranted to return fire on the security guard? If so, justify. If not, why not.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    In Indiana, that appears to be criminal confinement. Level six felony, level five if using a vehicle to confine you. I'm sure someone will say you could walk away but still...

Fat boy would be wheezing into his radio for help with half a magazine into his chest if he pulled that crap on my family...

We should trust in those who protect us but suffer not the occasional trash that filters into such professions...

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    So. Just to stir this pot a bit, would it have been warranted to return fire on the security guard?

If so, justify.

If not, why not.

Nothing done by the hipsters warranted either gun fire nor confinement. Even real cops don't unholster for public urination unless they are a terrible cop that will be needing his unions legal services soon... Every "good" security outfit out there teaches observe and report, but unfortunately, they hire garbage people sometimes because of the low pay. Worked as one for a few years out of college, I know. There was absolutely no need for any of this ruckus and I'm glad the guard is going to jail. Had this been my family, he'd be dead or in traction for his idiocy.

Had a POC security guard pull a gun on me in a younger life, thinking I was shop lifting. When the Toledo police department arrived, it was proven that I hadn't, but the sack of garbage was allowed to keep doing his rounds... things like this get me ginned up...

Top Bottom