• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Between this, the Hunter scandal and numerous times he's flaunted the law, I don't know how no one has done anything about it. I'm embarrassed for our Republican leadership that they haven't found a way to put this idiot in jail. The only reason I can think of that they haven't is they know that kneepads Kamala would be worse... :(

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Good question.
    My answer...this administration is owned and operated by the communist Chinese government!
    It's clear to many but my experience is that people refuse or plain can't see it. The slow sneaky destruction of many Countries, including here, just doesn't give normal people a unifying reason to stand up for what's right.

We're getting there but damn it's so slow and painful to watch. I have noticed certain areas globally do a Sri Lanka. In Europe, Canada, Australia and elsewhere, has there ever been this much protesting?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Because we aren't in a military war with China, so anything goes with the usual grifters.

That they are at war with us using all means possible doesn't seem to matter to our glorious "leaders."

China plays 5th gen war, while our government plays economic engagement strategy, ie, their citizens will liberalize as their economy expands. Which hasn't been happening.

Sounds like this administration got played.

From the article:

“Crude and fuel prices would likely be higher if (the Strategic Petroleum Reserve releases) hadn’t happened, but at the same time, it isn’t really having the effect that was assumed,” Smith reportedly said.

“China ramped up its purchases of crude oil from Russia and the United States to boost its own reserves, even as oil prices surged and President Biden called for a coordinated release,” Republican leaders wrote. “China is reportedly in talks with Russia to buy even more oil for its strategic reserves, while the United States and the E.U. pledged to ban Russian imports.”

“As a result, China may now control the world’s largest stockpile of oil, with total crude inventories estimated at 950 million barrels,” the letter continued.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    china is building energy reserves so as not to make the same mistake Japan did. It plain as day but the American public and our politicians just can’t see it.

The ccp central planners have mandated that Chinese coal plants sign long term contracts with domestic coal producers and maintain a 15 day stockpile.

They are also hoarding over half of the worlds grain reserves.

Nothing to see here though, it’s not like countries do this stuff in preparation for large scale conflict.

Plenty of warning here to stockpile food and energy, I’d suggest people do so

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The oil is sold on the world market in an attempt to lower oil prices overall. This has been one of the uses for the reserve for a long time. Wise? Unwise? I don't know, but that's what has been going on. The oil is sold to oil companies and they send it where they believe they need it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    If no one was willing to file charges of treason against the POTUS for Afghanistan, do you really think this matters?

Many States have a passage on treason in their Constitution, see the Indiana Constitution Article 1, section 28.

I wrote shortly after the Afghanistan withdrawal that any States which had personnel in Afghanistan when the decision to leave was made, should petition the Attorney General of the United States (and petition the SCOTUS for their oversight) to levy a charge of treason against the POTUS. The premise being the POTUS aided an enemy of the United States, Indiana being one of the States of the Union, and suffered direct harm through its citizens who fled at the Executive's Order providing comfort to the Taliban.

I did not expect Mr. Rokita to act on the suggestion, as I knew well it was a bridge too far. If anything is to be done however; it WILL NOT come out of DC. The professional politician / bureaucrat class will do nothing to address the behaviour of the POTUS, as far to many of them are just as scummy as he.

If anything is done in the future, it will not begin until after November. And then, action will only be taken if enough patriotic constitutionalists are elected to begin impeaching those who directed and supported these actions. Accomplishing that degree of change in the Congress is a long shot.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The oil is sold on the world market in an attempt to lower oil prices overall. This has been one of the uses for the reserve for a long time. Wise? Unwise? I don't know, but that's what has been going on. The oil is sold to oil companies and they send it where their vetted interests are.

Fixey fixey

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Treason
    ARTICLE III, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 1
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Good article on it.

So basically every time Congress gives money to a country that wants our destruction it is committing Treason.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Good question.
    My answer...this administration is owned and operated by the communist Chinese government!
    I will agree that this administration is owned by the ccp. I will go back to when Nixon opened up trade with the ccp and ever since both parties or should I say the globalists in both parties have worshiped the ccp and sold us down the drain for their own financial gain.

Top Bottom