• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    $1000 worth of speeding tickets ages 16-18. Since then probably 4-5 times a year, no tickets. Mainly because I drive a "suspicious" looking vehicle. Mississippi officers don't care much for said vehicles.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I'm a law-abiding and 'defensive' driver. Keep my lights on both cars checked bi-weekly, use turn signals, all that.....

Haven't been pulled over since 1990, when I got cited for not wearing my seat belt. :patriot:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'm a law-abiding and 'defensive' driver. Keep my lights on both cars checked bi-weekly, use turn signals, all that.....

Haven't been pulled over since 1990, when I got cited for not wearing my seat belt. :patriot:
    Okay, "cited" for the seatbelt, but what were you pulled over for? IN seatbelt laws were enacted in '87 but didn't enjoy primary enforcement status until '98. See, I'm paying attention, lol.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I drive a truck locally around central Indiana, and get pulled over about twice year. Most of them are for random paperwork checks, but have also had a few others. In the last 8 years I have had 3 speeding tickets 54 in 45, 45in 30 and 64 in 55. I have also had a seatbelt ticket, and an improperly fastened seatbelt ticket (it was down around the side of my arm instead of over my shoulder. The trooper didnt see it and pulled me over then when he saw that it was on he proceded to do a full inspection and the only thing he could write me a ticket for was that my seatbelt was not being used properly. I fought it in court and lost, but every traffic ticket in court that day was guilty. Thanks Brownsburg)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    The last time I got pulled over I was 22 or 23, for having a burnt out plate light. By a cop with a burnt out headlight. :laugh: Before that I was 21 and a jackass, and before that I had just gotten my license and was doing low 40's in a 20mph school zone on my way to school. Twice in two weeks, same block, same cop, and just verbal warnings. Hopefully I'm not tempting the ticket gods by replying!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have never been pulled over as a driver. I have been the passenger a few times for traffic stops. I usually laugh and make fun of whomever is driving. I've made a traffic stop or two as well.

Top Bottom