How many members here are in Bloomington?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    I live on the west side out by the airport. I only go into B-Town for food and beer. Not a bad place thought.
    i drive out that way every morning on the way to work. and speaking of beer, what are some good bars in or around town?
    <<<< I probably drive by your house every night while working on campus.

Welcome.
    about what time of night? i leave for work in the wee hours of the morning so you might see me.
    wow you drive from Rochester to bloomington,thats one hellava hall:laugh:
    lol, i only go home when i have to, its still a shorter drive home than when im in school.

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    i drive out that way every morning on the way to work. and speaking of beer, what are some good bars in or around town?
    That depends on your age and what type of crowd you prefer. Yogi's is a decent mix of college folks and locals. The Video Saloon is a good townie bar. The Crazy Horse is a decent place. The Irish Lion is a good place for a pint of Guinness and some Blarney Puff Balls. Nick's is a local monument as far as bars go. A lot of folks like going to Kilroy's and Kilroy's Sports, but I never much cared for either. The Alley Bar is a good place, but it is pretty cramped some times. The Bluebird is a good place to catch a show. The Player's Pub is a good place for food and music as well as a more mature crowd. There is the place that used to be Uncle Fester's on Kirkwood, but I know nothing about it since they changed the name. There is a place near 12th & Walnut called the House Bar, but I've never been there. That is most of the bars in the downtown area. There are a few on the outskirts of town, but outside of the Office Lounge I didn't frequent any of them. There are also many places, Scotty's and the Upland Brewery are a couple, that have a bar, but are also a restaurant which I typically don't include when I am listing bars.

Top Bottom