• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A Trump message? A desire for improvement of the country? Something people should be denounced for believing in like heretics?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Simple. I want life in the non-coastal regions of America to be as:

1) Affordable
    2) Convenient
    3) Safe
    4) relatively free of government interference

...as possible.

Policy-stuffs that support that, I am in favor of.

Policies that make that harder, I'm against.

If you live on the coast? Feel free to tolerate as much crime and taxes as you want. Just be prepared to move to higher ground. Hopefully within your own state.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No matter what it originally meant, it's but a grift now. Just like the ones before it. The grifters will corrupt whatever you think Trump thinks it means and we're going to get what we always get.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    America first
    Energy independence
    This. And I’ll add:
    • Take care of our own before doling out money to other countries.
    • Bring back manufacturing, etc.
    • become a country that produces instead of consumes.
    • Market independence (we make stuff we need and use)
    • Closed borders like every other country. Streamline immigration but they have to come in the front door

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    The most important duties of the government are to protect the borders and ensure the safety of its people. If they don't do that, then why do we even need a federal government? State and local can handle the rest.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    America first...in all things. Even if we have to become isolationist
    The United States doesn't need to be isolationist at all.
    We just need representatives in Washington that look out for OUR best interest, rather than the best interests of other countries. We're capitalist and need quality trade with our global partners. There will always be countries that are less advantaged than the U.S. We need to be in a position of strength (all the way around), to be able to reach out and help them. We can't be in such a position if our elected (appointed or non-elected), representatives place the interests of other countries ahead of our own.

My hope is that we don't devolve into a world of feudal lords and serfs, serving them.
    Obviously I identify with the serf class, otherwise I might view the whole situation differently.
    Globalism-101.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    This country needs tariffs on all this foreign crap esp anything from China. All we are doing is propping up their CCP and down grading ours. The USA needs manufacturing might and not be a huge group of consumers. It will be painful at first but it MUST be done.
    Drop all this woke crap. Drop this crazy gender fluid nonsense. No men/boys in same restrooms, dressing areas, sports, etc. I'm sick of it. Other countries laugh at us for this twisted policy.
    The Democrats are eroding and demeaning this great country. What are they trying to get done? Oh yeah, they are mere puppets to a bigger cabal...

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    How do you define MAGA?

If I interpreted MAGA from what I’ve seen on signs/flags on private property, stickers/paint on personal vehicles, creative artwork/memes online, clothing, behavior of supporters, etc…

I’d define by more of what it’s against, than what it supports. I’d also define as emotion-based advocacy, often immature, and supporters that are stereotypical.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Bill Clinton first used the phrase Make America Great Again in 1992…. Funny how he wanted a secure southern border. Both parties are MAGA. One wants it great for Americans. The other wants it great for communists.

Top Bottom