• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I absolutely love a 'good' hot sauce. I don't mean one that burns your mouth and your rear on the way out but one that actually has an awesome flavor. Too often, flavor is sacrificed for heat. What is your favorite hot sauce and what makes it unique?

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    ROOSTERSAUCE.jpg

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I love Hot's Habanero Hot Sauce.... I'm not sure if you can get it out of the area because it's a fairly local brand, but it's good stuff.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I like any cayenne pepper sauce. Great flavor and it's not overpowering. If I just wanted hot, I'd pour it on cardboard and eat it. Why waste good meat taste on hot sauce?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I loves me some simple Tabasco. Not real spicy, but the vinegar and pepper tang is terrific. Franks is a close second for me.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Martinsville
    Has anyone ever heard of or tried DAVES INSANITY SAUCE? I am not much for a lot of heat myself but my father loves some extra spice. At Christmas a few years back, he grabbed a bottle out of my uncles cabinet and covered the plate as usual. Little did he know that this was purchased for a joke and never tossed out. I had never seen a look like that on anyones face before. After the first big bite he was grumbling and near in tears in an effort to find a drink. That stuff is no joke!

Top Bottom