• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Has anyone ever heard of or tried DAVES INSANITY SAUCE? I am not much for a lot of heat myself but my father loves some extra spice. At Christmas a few years back, he grabbed a bottle out of my uncles cabinet and covered the plate as usual. Little did he know that this was purchased for a joke and never tossed out. I had never seen a look like that on anyones face before. After the first big bite he was grumbling and near in tears in an effort to find a drink. That stuff is no joke!

What's crazy is 51,000 scoville units is absolutely NOTHING in comparison to how hot you can get...But we aren't talking about our standard "hot" sauces though.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    ROOSTERSAUCE.jpg
    I second that. That stuff is great. Hot but not to hot where it overpowers what you put it on.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm a fan of cayenne.
    I love the taste of habanero and the red savina variance, but they are quick to overpower.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    A little Hell Hot in my chili. I have not seen it locally, but always pick up a dozen or so bottles when I visit my son in Flordia. There is another yellow hot sauce called Jamaica something that is not as hot as Hell Hot, but has a pretty good flavor on its own. I have a collection of probably near 75 or so of hot sauces including a couple from the Dave's Insanity Sauce line.

latj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    For sauce just good old Tabasco. I use crushed red pepper or cayenne pepper a lot more though.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    If you want to shop for some kick butt hot sauces, then head towards Cincy, and Fairfield Ohio to Jungle Jims Grocery. You have to go there at least once in your life, just to watch the people. They have hundreds, I think someone said thousands, of different hot sauces. I saw the aisle and nearly passed out from euphoria. Check it out.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    asheville habenaro hot sauce made in north carolina and only place to get it is at the asheville north carolina farmers market, it has some heat to it but its right amount that makes its good, it goes great on pizza

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    jim bobs in nashville has a great selection. I met joe perry from aerosmith there one day, he was hawking his sauce at the store. I ended up buying a $26 bottle of daves special reserve because it had a wooden box so he could sign it.(I was like 14)

Top Bottom