• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    How ghetto do you want to go?

There are plenty of buttons and wire down at the Autozone. Run a wire from the positive battery into the cabin (through a present, grommeted hole) to one side of the button. Run the wife from the other side of the button back through the same hole to the horn, connect to one side of the horn. If the horn is grounded by being bolted to the chassis, job done. If the horn is grounded through a wire....you are still done.

If you want to be bougie, throw a fuse in the hot side of the circuit. Or if you want to go super la-de-frickin da, use a relay.

Me, I would dig into the steering column, but I have a serious case of mechanical hubris.
    Might want to see if she is cool with it first. :laugh:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Since we're on the theme of trains... I'll derail this thread.

If your son uses that horn around other people and in traffic - he's a grade-A dick.
    Well thanks for the helpful insight being in Indiana you would know that he is a Grade A Dick! Nice that you would utilize a Left wing Liberal tactic and Attack him as a person.

Appreciate your input! FYI like his Dad he is Marine and far from your unfounded adjective.

FYI I have on on my POV so yeah I guess I am as you put it a ?…. Believe it or not it’s very effective ant harmlessly getting livestock away from the truck. Again appreciate your jumping to conclusions with out knowing facts, hopefully you were not injured in the process.

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Nah, standard issue, just boring old Kirk. I did get those speakers installed through for my Mr. Microphone.

Seriously you’re missing out. They should be standard issue on all trucks lol. His is on a 2012 F250 6.7L 4x4 it’s a show piece he has worked really hard and paid for it all on his own.

Right now I am it’s legal guardian lol while he is deployed I promised to keep it washed waxed and to drive it once in a while . As he primarily drives it to Truck Shows whic he is not able to do right now.

P.S Appreciate it that you did not jump to conclusions and insult him. Hopefully we will get to talk to him in the next few weeks If he gives the ok I will post some images of it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Well thanks for the helpful insight being in Indiana you would know that he is a Grade A Dick! Nice that you would utilize a Left wing Liberal tactic and Attack him as a person.

Appreciate your input! FYI like his Dad he is Marine and far from your unfounded adjective.

FYI I have on on my POV so yeah I guess I am as you put it a ?…. Believe it or not it’s very effective ant harmlessly getting livestock away from the truck. Again appreciate your jumping to conclusions with out knowing facts, hopefully you were not injured in the process.
    Are you saying that your son uses it around people and in traffic?

Unless you consider livestock people...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Seriously you’re missing out. They should be standard issue on all trucks lol. His is on a 2012 F250 6.7L 4x4 it’s a show piece he has worked really hard and paid for it all on his own.

Right now I am it’s legal guardian lol while he is deployed I promised to keep it washed waxed and to drive it once in a while . As he primarily drives it to Truck Shows whic he is not able to do right now.

P.S Appreciate it that you did not jump to conclusions and insult him. Hopefully we will get to talk to him in the next few weeks If he gives the ok I will post some images of it.
    American is about freedom of choice, but I am cool with standard issue.

I am up and legal now. Very happy.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    He didn't say his son was a dick, he said if he used it around people he was one. There's a slight difference.
    Regardless if he uses it around people or not, don’t call my son a dick under any circumstances. If one does not agree, let‘s discuss it without name calling. No difference in my mind.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Regardless if he uses it around people or not, don’t call my son a dick under any circumstances. If one does not agree, let‘s discuss it without name calling. No difference in my mind.
    If your son is acting like a dick, I'll feel free to call him one. Assuming that they are an adult or close to it that is. If my son is being a dick, you have the same option. Every male is someone's son. By your logic you can't call any male a dick.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    He’s a dick for saying something like that.

Is that ok? I mean, when it’s is ok to call one a derogatory name just because you do not like something?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not in my presence.
    Sure, okay. Is your adult son incapable of taking care of himself? Or are you referring to any male?
    He’s a dick for saying something like that.

Is that ok? I mean, when it’s is ok to call one a derogatory name just because you do not like something?
    Seems okay to me.

Just because I don't like something doesn't make the person a dick. Being dickish does. As an example, I don't like fart can mufflers. Just because someone has a car with them doesn't make them a dick. Now if their rolling down a residential street at 2am on a weekday revving their engine for no good reason... Yeah they're a dick.

Top Bottom