• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My short-story collection releases tomorrow in e-book format. Seventeen individual short stories across several genres. $0.99, what a bargain! I have books two and three in my debut medical thriller series close to publishing. Hoping to have them out in July.

View on Amazon
    View attachment 204136
    Love the title doc. This is also cool because it's from one of Ingo's very own. I wish you success.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Book two just dropped today! Book Three in the series will be out next week.

Dr. Bryce Chapman, an ER doctor who recently bent the law until it broke to protect his own family, finds himself in the crosshairs of a man doing the same thing. This man is one of the wealthiest in town and will stop at nothing to shield his daughter from the consequences of her actions. Lies and deceit are as ingrained in human psychology as the desire to protect one’s family. When these forces align, it spells disaster for anyone who stands in their way.

Sins of the past resurface and force Bryce to do something he abhors in order to avoid prison. This task becomes more difficult when he must drop everything to rescue a friend in trouble. How could he know that in doing so, he was walking right into a trap?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Book two just dropped today! Book Three in the series will be out next week.

Dr. Bryce Chapman, an ER doctor who recently bent the law until it broke to protect his own family, finds himself in the crosshairs of a man doing the same thing. This man is one of the wealthiest in town and will stop at nothing to shield his daughter from the consequences of her actions. Lies and deceit are as ingrained in human psychology as the desire to protect one’s family. When these forces align, it spells disaster for anyone who stands in their way.

Sins of the past resurface and force Bryce to do something he abhors in order to avoid prison. This task becomes more difficult when he must drop everything to rescue a friend in trouble. How could he know that in doing so, he was walking right into a trap?
    Kindle Unlimited! Hope you get some sort oof royalty for KU reads!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So, still writing. I have four books published now, along with two novelettes, and a fifth book on pre-order.

My favorite one is It Happened in the Loft. That's a psych romance drama for all you romance readers.

Amazon product ASIN B0BNZZVDJJ

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    So, still writing. I have four books published now, along with two novelettes, and a fifth book on pre-order.

My favorite one is It Happened in the Loft. That's a psych romance drama for all you romance readers.

Amazon product ASIN B0BNZZVDJJ
    Ive enjoyed reading your books. Look forward to more of them.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How did I miss this?!? Now I have another INGO author to start reading/supporting.
    The second book is free today through Monday! :cheers:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The second book is free today through Monday! :cheers:

I think I've read all 3 in the series. I miss having a short summary in Amazon. Seems like those are getting rarer in Amazon these days!

Top Bottom