• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Yeah, but if the Colts go away, so do the cheerleaders. I know you wouldn't want that. Now fork over some more of that paycheck fellas!

cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif

If professional teams were to can the players and offer an all female chearleader program.

I would not mind paying to support them at all.

savageayape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Martinsville
    Yeah, but if the Colts go away, so do the cheerleaders. I know you wouldn't want that. Now fork over some more of that paycheck fellas!

cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif
    cheerleader.gif

Actually, the cheerleaders will stay behind. They are just local school girls. We can still dream about picking one of them up in a bar long after the Colts and Pacers move far away and a different batch of women take their place. So it's ok, send two of the causes of over taxation out of my state. When I was a kid, the sales tax in Indiana was 4%. I own a restaurant in Johnson county now and I have to collect 8% sales tax from my customers and turn it over to the state. Now, please don't attempt to correct me by indicating the sales tax is 7%. The tax was raised on restaurants and hotels for Lucas Oil Stadium in Marion and most of the surrounding counties because "building a new stadium will just cause my sales to skyrocket in Johnson County!" Right...give me a break.

The cheerleaders are the best part of watching either of those teams in my opinion, but then again, I spend my time in the fall deer hunting, not watching a bunch of men hug and tackle each other.:rolleyes: We need to have cheerleaders for deer hunters :D

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    The Colts and Pacers steal money from us through the government. Meanwhile, there's a little place at 16th and Georgetown, that brings more money to the state and city than the Colts and Pacers combined, that has never used public money.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    The Colts and Pacers steal money from us through the government. Meanwhile, there's a little place at 16th and Georgetown, that brings more money to the state and city than the Colts and Pacers combined, that has never used public money.

I still haven't been to the big city here. What is that place?

ElkhartGunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Eklhart
    actually i think we have a great governor :patriot:

We here in the northern part of the state would disagree. Mitch sold our toll road even when a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE of people said not to. Now the tolls have done nothing but increase which seems like every 6 months. He will never get my vote again.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    We keep hearing the Colts and the Pacers yelling that if they do not get taxpayer money then they might have to go elsewhere! OH Well and take your gang-bangin hoodlum players with you!
    Maybe they all need to sit down with Tony George and the folks running Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you never hear Tony crying he cant afford to pay for something and he brings alot of money into the area including surrounding counties.
    Maybe they need to put the 2 over priced stadiums under the charge of Tony and then lets see where they go, Iam seeing in-door dirt track and maybe some short track racing! I will pay to go then!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I love the colts and football..... Just not this much....let em leave and spend the money on eduication.

Top Bottom