• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    About the 9 minute mark: "Call the cavalry." Absolutely!
    While I agree …calling when possible.. at 10 minutes (his stated response time) whatever is going to happen is going to happen. If you’re the only defender there I think you have more important things to worry about besides filing a police report.

What a terrible experience to have to go through. After having a home I own broken into it really messes with you.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Seems like when the bullets started flying, they ran like little girls......Don't know how many shots he took, but seemed to motivate them to leave.....but, yes, having more than 10 rounds is comforting.....

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Seems like when the bullets started flying, they ran like little girls......Don't know how many shots he took, but seemed to motivate them to leave.....but, yes, having more than 10 rounds is comforting.....

I believe I heard a dog just before they initiated their retreat.

Dogs can be great component of the overall defense system. Trip wires and punji pits are as well.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    I believe I heard a dog just before they initiated their retreat.

Dogs can be great component of the overall defense system. Trip wires and punji pits are as well.
    Would a Shockwave require too much remodeling?
    I know it's only 5 rounds, but the intruders were funneled into such a confined space.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Very informative video.
    I think it could have given a little more emphasis on the foolishness of chasing the intruders.
    He was outnumbered at least 5:1, apparently unarmed, in his bare feet, and probably out of shape.
    They could have beat him to death outside his door.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Homeowner didn't grab his gun. Second guy in shot toward first guy in through the wall. Almost shot his buddy but hit a water line.

Top Bottom