• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I just lock my doors and hope for the best, besides, the police are responsible for my safety. If need be, I'll make the "chuh-chuh" sound like a pump shotgun and that alone will send a home invader running for his life.
    Guns are bad..........................to the bone!
    Just fire a few rounds through the door or off the porch just like uncle joe said to

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That all depends.
    Most will see one or 2 go down and they will bail.
    Church when the riots were on did you feel there might be more than 2 -6 people trying to invade your home at once?

What happens to a big city If they lose electric for 3-7 days does it get wild or similar to the county where you just go to work get home light candles cook off the gas, or wood stove and not worry about people coming in packs invading homes?

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I'm in the process of making a 556 home defender. 10.5" barrel. Once everything gets in. I was going to buy a shotgun. But I like the short AR-15 pistols. Light and fast to bring on target. I'll be using Speer 75gr Gold Dots so refrigerators stoves even some walls, and doors will be a none factor.
    I built a 10.5" home defender using an Anderson upper, lower, and internal parts (to start with) along with a .223 Wylde barrel...and it runs very well!
    I ended up installing Daniel Defense fixed sights (front and rear) and a Tritium front post sight for low/no light shooting...!
    I got some 77 grain Black Hills Ammo for it and it's 'bingo' accurate to 75 yards, which is plenty of distance for it's intended purpose!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Church when the riots were on did you feel there might be more than 2 -6 people trying to invade your home at once?

What happens to a big city If they lose electric for 3-7 days does it get wild or similar to the county where you just go to work get home light candles cook off the gas, or wood stove and not worry about people coming in packs invading homes?
    Absolutely my friend.
    My response was if it just some whacked out high ballers looking for a quick score to maintain.

Arm your self for the situation at hand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought I was pretty clear. If more than 6 come knockin, I'm prepared for that as well. You don't have to worry about me brother, just take care of you and yours.
    In retrospect I took it the same way as that is your go to front line HD piece.
    What do you think generated 2 pages of responses.
    You are really new here so please know 95% of the responding posters are well armed/trained and I would have several at my side.

Nice gun though. I like it but brother you will learn as you cruise the site.....:):

Top Bottom