• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Way cool but,That is nothing new...a long time ago they marketed one that looked a little like a tommy gun it had the drum on the top too....held 177 rounds of .22 LR it could be had in semi or full auto. The full auto was for law enforcement, to help them pin down snipers while the swat team moved in.
    They called it the American 180

Last edited:

Rafterman

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sure would make them realize that they picked the wrong house. But, that goes for any home with an owner who knows how to use his firearm.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Uh with the Big Drum holding 275 rounds i'd honestly be more afraid of that thing than a AR or AK.

If you think the .22 is a crap defensive round, then this more than bridges the gap between quantity and quality.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    After some of the holes and internal damage I have seen on dead and wounded people caused by a 22, I respect and fear them as much as any other weapon that I might come across......except maybe a .25 and if you shoot me with that thing and I find out about it I'm gonna be PISSED!!!!! J/K..........respect and fear them all (even the .25......you could put an eye out with that thing) because they all can and have caused death and/or injury to someone at sometime.

rrmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Avon
    I saw the American 180 demonstrated by the factory rep at the Second Chance Bowling Pin Shoot. in 1977. He wrote his name on a piece of drywall with it. Soon after Salt Lake City PD shot through a getaway car length ways and killed a robbery suspect. I don't know why it did not take off for law enforcement.

Raye7r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Parke County
    After some of the holes and internal damage I have seen on dead and wounded people caused by a 22, I respect and fear them as much as any other weapon that I might come across......except maybe a .25 and if you shoot me with that thing and I find out about it I'm gonna be PISSED!!!!! J/K..........respect and fear them all (even the .25......you could put an eye out with that thing) because they all can and have caused death and/or injury to someone at sometime.

Is the 25 that bad. Got a Colt 1908 that fits in my pocket just great. What I thought I would carry when/if. Better than nothing, right?

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Wow, sign me up, that looks like some serious fun/firepower. Would never use as a home defense weapon unless I lived alone in the country. Being a family man in the suburbs, I'd rather not unleash 275 rounds as a home defense measure unless it were a "red dawn" scenario. Either way, wicked gun, I'd stay the heck out of it's way!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Is the 25 that bad. Got a Colt 1908 that fits in my pocket just great. What I thought I would carry when/if. Better than nothing, right?

Yes it is that bad.
    The Colt very likely is not drop safe.
    It would be better than nothing, but you can solve that problem in better ways for under $250.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'll take one, where do I sign up?!!! The 22 lr may not be the most powerful in the world. But a good shot in the ribcage and it may very well bounce around inside of the person destroying internals along the way. This is why my main woods gun is my 10/22. Plus that thing would be much cheaper to shoot, I could actually afford it!! lol

Question is, since that's an add on for an AR lower. Do you have to have NFA approval for it? I'm guessing so, just wanna be sure.

Top Bottom