• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    As in what you firearm of choice is for home defense
    I can't tell if you're writing like that because you're 23 and that's how the young whipper-snappers like to write, or if you're having a stroke.

If you smell burnt toast, seek medical attention, otherwise do everyone a favor and proofread, please.

:welcome: to :ingo:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can't tell if you're writing like that because you're 23 and that's how the young whipper-snappers like to write, or if you're having a stroke.

If you smell burnt toast, seek medical attention, otherwise do everyone a favor and proofread, please.

:welcome: to :ingo:
    I smell burnt toast every morning. I gotta get a new toaster. Oh and as far as my HD choice.

Bazooka.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun… This is the best gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value… I call her Vera.

favorite gun.jpg

Top Bottom