• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Alright, I need to rattle the INGO hive mind. I have decided to add a Gen4 G20 to the stable and need a holster for it. The holster needs to be OWB, kydex, with retention, worn on a 1.5" belt. This gun will wear a light (preferably a TLR1-HL as I have one sitting here).

I would strongly prefer the retention not be manipulated by the trigger finger.

To recap: Gen4 G20, OWB, Kydex, Retention, Light, 1.5" belt.

Any suggestions?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    See if Henry Holsters can whip you something up. I like his stuff but the retention may be a deal breaker depending upon what you want.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Good ideas guys!, keep them coming.

I will look at Hpclayto's stuff and Coach, you're right about Henry Holsters. My CC and OWB belt holsters for my G19 are both made by him, I love his stuff. I just hated to bother him about adding a retention device, but I guess it will not hurt to see what he thinks. I might have to go with something from safariland. It does not look like they have a lot of options with the TRL-HL, but if I have to switch lights to give me a usable gun/holster/light combo, then I might just have to switch lights.

What I would really like is an SOC RTI. I love the one I use for my G19 with light on my battle belt, but they do not appear to make them for the G20.

Seriously, good input, more is welcome!

Edited to add: I decided to not contact Henry Holsters. Their page states that they are no longer making custom holsters and that if you do not see the holster listed for sale, they are not selling it. I figure he has his hands full making the holsters he is making and I respect that. I am waiting to hear back from the GCODE folks.

Last edited:

ikendrick15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Evansville
    Check out Valor Defense on Facebook. Jason built me a holster just like you're looking for, for my Glock 21 and he's based out of Ferdinand, Indiana. Prices are extremely affordable/fair for the quality.

Top Bottom