• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    There are four bills from the legislative session which have yet to be signed or vetoed. One of these is the constitutional carry law, and another is a law barring biological men from womens sports. I am not sure how this supposedly conservative governor is unwilling to protect women or other individuals who don't want to get permission slips from the government. HE1041, HEA 1296.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It might not be too late—

Call 317-232-4567 press option 1 (or 2 if you'd like to speak to a person--though I doubt they’re still there this late).

Ask the governor to sign permit-less carry.

Do it now.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    There are four bills from the legislative session which have yet to be signed or vetoed. One of these is the constitutional carry law, and another is a law barring biological men from womens sports. I am not sure how this supposedly conservative governor is unwilling to protect women or other individuals who don't want to get permission slips from the government. HE1041, HEA 1296.
    1647646194538.png

This was last night.

Holcomb won't even lift a pen to stop this kind of clown show.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Revolution is the wrong way to reform modern politics. People like polling and the powers that puppet this show. Do we only see this because of modern tech, and this has been the case for hundreds of years, and the history was written for the establishment? Or do we have the option of returning to the traditional roots, and creating a new enlightenment in 2022-3 etc?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hope everyone remembers when you see his push for the Senate.

This is the last kind of person we need on the Senate.

But....but....he has an R and that is less evil than a D.

At least I can state I have never cast a vote for the mother ******.

Last edited:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    My understanding is that those bills were passed by both houses. If he does not veto the bill it automatically becomes law.

Not that I voted for the ass, but he is playing both sides of the fence by letting it become law and take credit even though he did everything he could to stop it except veto, and he can still blame the legislature for passing it.

It still allows him to talk out of both sides of his mouth depending on his audience.

Correct me if I am wrong on this matter.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Secondly, a Rino in the Senate like Romney or Collins could be the difference in who the speaker is. I would rather have a senator or representative with an R behind their name if it would keep Schumer or Pelosi out of the speaker position. None of these bills being passed would even be coming to the floor if we just had one more senator with an R behind their name.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    My understanding is that those bills were passed by both houses. If he does not veto the bill it automatically becomes law.

Not that I voted for the ass, but he is playing both sides of the fence by letting it become law and take credit even though he did everything he could to stop it except veto, and he can still blame the legislature for passing it.

It still allows him to talk out of both sides of his mouth depending on his audience.

Correct me if I am wrong on this matter.
    This is what I see also, and everyone needs to be reminded of this:

Playing both sides of the fence in order to further political aspirations(control).

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Secondly, a Rino in the Senate like Romney or Collins could be the difference in who the speaker is. I would rather have a senator or representative with an R behind their name if it would keep Schumer or Pelosi out of the speaker position. None of these bills being passed would even be coming to the floor if we just had one more senator with an R behind their name.
    Too many think like you. That is why you get the candidates you do. What is the incentive for the Republican party to put anything other than an establishment crony when they know people will just vote for the guy with the R next to their name?

Top Bottom