Hillary Clinton cackles at discussion of attacking Iran; War could unify America

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Twisted globalists like her are going make the decision to attack Iran over WMDs. World War 3 is a big joke to them.

"There are those who are saying that the best thing that could happen to us would be to be attacked by somebody. Just bring it on. Because that would unify us, it would legitimize the regime." -- Hillary Clinton

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLrUZSS8-gI"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLrUZSS8-gI[/ame]

Interestingly, Hillary Clinton, James Baker, and Charlie Rose are each members of the both the CFR and the Bilderberg Group.

Full interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcHiPusTS0

Last edited:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    its a always a joke when theres not chance of you being drafted and sent off and you dont have to fight.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    And you're surprised at this, Rambone?

Take note. There's Daffy Duck....

daffyduck-1.jpg

And then.... there's "just daffy".

Daffy.jpg

Note the obvious similarity???

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Maybe if I'm lucky WWIII will happen right when I become of drafting age!

Decide for yourself if Mosinguy implies purple or would like to be drafted as cannon fodder in a nuclear war.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    "There are those who are saying that the best thing that could happen to us would be to be attacked by somebody. Just bring it on. Because that would unify us, it would legitimize the regime." -- Hillary Clinton
    She's talking about the Iranian regime, not the American government, methinks.

Hillary's a neo-con? By this definition, everyone in the American federal government is a neo-con. Even a Gary Johnson landslide wouldn't put a dent in the Inside-the-Beltway culture.

She's out of steam for a run for the White House though.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Rambone, dear, I get your position and agree with it in principle, but you're asking people to do something completely antithetical to their nature. War/violence/force is in our genes. You act like her position and that of anybody who advocates going to war (for any reason) is committing the highest moral sin.

The irony is that aggression against others is the highest possible exercise of self-interest. It makes me chuckle when I hear all the "natural law" justification for rights and then have to listen to them complain when somebody does it.

EyesDownfield

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    I can't stand people who are so willing to send other people's children to die in an unjustified war. Hilary is just being Hilary here.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I'm not sure she was say war would unify the U.S. I believe she is expressing the views of the Iranians who are saying that if war is declared on Iran, it would unify Iran and give legitimacy to its current regime and solidify their power.

It seems that James Baker was playing bad cop and Hillary was trying to play good cop. James Baker seemed to be suggesting we should "take them out" and Clinton tries back pedaling saying "only after we try every other possible alternative."

I think in this situation you have to have a good poker face and cannot take war off the table even if you presently do not desire it.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I'm not sure she was say war would unify the U.S. I believe she is expressing the views of the Iranians who are saying that if war is declared on Iran, it would unify Iran and give legitimacy to its current regime and solidify their power.

It seems that James Baker was playing bad cop and Hillary was trying to play good cop. James Baker seemed to be suggesting we should "take them out" and Clinton tries back pedaling saying "only after we try every other possible alternative."

I think in this situation you have to have a good poker face and cannot take war off the table even if you presently do not desire it.

I believe this ^ is an accurate interpretation.

Hillary is STILL 'daffy' tho.Not as much as Bill, but daffy, nonetheless...

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish

I think you are right. Hillary wasn't actually saying we should attack them. she is saying that from "their" point of view, they may actually want to be attacked. I think the OP is out of context.

Top Bottom