ff5e5cd1fad0d707deef641db5de7a4d.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Whoa! I'd hate to get kicked by that first one!

I think that is Sarah Jessica Parker.

ALSO:
    That Delta Elite upthread is the winner......... fugly is an understatement.
    Say 10 Hail Mary's and 20 Our Fathers and send that thing to AllenM to be fixed.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I'd have to throw this one in there. Although the location of the barrel does intrigue me. I'd like to try one out if I ever come across one. View attachment 27012

I think they are interesting looking. My only real concern would be with a Kaboom. In normal revolvers, much of the force is directed upwards toward and around the top strap, which generally keeps one from losing a finger or two. What happens with a Kaboom on a Rhino? Physicists please reply.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think they are interesting looking. My only real concern would be with a Kaboom. In normal revolvers, much of the force is directed upwards toward and around the top strap, which generally keeps one from losing a finger or two. What happens with a Kaboom on a Rhino? Physicists please reply.

I'm not a physicist, but I've shot a Rino. It mostly goes straight back. You still feel recoil but if you're holding it properly, you're not going to lose any fingers, and much of the recoil is absorbed by your body.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    A double charge in a normal revolver (S&W, Colt) can blow the cylinder and in many cases takes the top strap along with it. I still wonder what would happen with a Rhino. It would seem that forces would direct the shrapnel down toward your hand.

Top Bottom