• ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    135602_01_excellent_colt_double_eagle_10_640.jpg

The ugliest and worst jamomatic colt ever made, pure JUNK !

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Im not a fan of "Taticool" 1911s, or stainless finishes. I like wood and pakerized or espeically blued steel. Like I have a east german makarov, its just blued steel and matte black grips, just all well crafted business.

And on the topic of milsurp guns, the CZ-82 is just funky looking with the big grip that would be at home on a modern mid size 9mm, but having a short, tiny midget slide and a big trigger gaurd. Dont get me wrong, the things that make it look wierd make it an awesome shooter, but damn is it ugly

CZ_82_IMG_1785.JPG
    1090.JPG

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    ... I have a east german makarov ... just all well crafted business.

... the CZ-82 is just funky looking with the big grip that would be at home on a modern mid size 9mm, but having a short, tiny midget slide and a big trigger gaurd [sic]. Dont [sic] get me wrong, the things that make it look wierd [sic] make it an awesome shooter, but damn is it ugly

Once again, you've allowed your youthful exuberance and penchant for pontificating to get the better of you. I applaud the fact that you recognize the Pistolet Makarova as being one of the finest firearms ever produced. However, if you could get past the remains of the poor finish (which finish was never actually meant for use on a commercial offering, anyway) and the grips (which look as if they were run over by a tank) on your pistol, you would realize that the Česká Zbrojovka vzor 82 is truly the Cadillac of 9x18 pistols. It has a "big grip" because it has a double-stack magazine. And I'm trying to figure out how your paws are shaped if you find the slide to be a "short, tiny midget" and, yet, think the trigger guard too big.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Hasn't this thread just about run its course? Why don't we all just agree that "ugliness" (like beauty) is in the eye of the beholder and let it go at that.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Always hated these... Grip too long/slide too short... with the squeeze cocker it gives the grip a funky taper that just doesn't look right...
    HK-P7.jpg

I dig the CZ-52, built like a tank, FROM a tank...

The Rhino I think would look a lot better with a little more meat at the bottom of the grip, and the bottom of the grip a little flatter. Some hybrid in between what it is now and a traditional revolver grip...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Once again, you've allowed your youthful exuberance and penchant for pontificating to get the better of you. I applaud the fact that you recognize the Pistolet Makarova as being one of the finest firearms ever produced. However, if you could get past the remains of the poor finish (which finish was never actually meant for use on a commercial offering, anyway) and the grips (which look as if they were run over by a tank) on your pistol, you would realize that the Česká Zbrojovka vzor 82 is truly the Cadillac of 9x18 pistols. It has a "big grip" because it has a double-stack magazine. And I'm trying to figure out how your paws are shaped if you find the slide to be a "short, tiny midget" and, yet, think the trigger guard too big.

QFT

Top Bottom