• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Ok, the website is kinda hard to navigate and the description they give for the mag is not be best, but the part number is right. I ordered two on Wednesday and they arrived yesterday. They are Marlin mags, just like what came with the gun. The best part is the price is good and they have cheap shipping. The bad part is that their stock is low right now..

Remington Accessories*10 Shot Nkl Clip 22 Bolt, 17Mach2*71902

Last edited:

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Well, like I said their website is pretty rough. I edited the link in my initial post, hopefully that will work now but if not:

I was talking about 10 round, but they have 7 round too. I just looked and they show 2 on hand. Their description is "10 Shot Nkl Clip 22 Bolt"

If you start on the main page, and click "Firearm Accessories", then click Magazines and Loaders, then under "Filter by Manufacture", you need to select "Remington Accessories" (Marlin isn't and option and for some reason they are listed with Remington) and just scroll down the page a little ways and you should see this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And then the one you want is the bottom left.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Someone must have figured it out cause I see there are no longer any in stock. Nothing to do but sign up to be notified when they are back in stock.

Top Bottom