Here They Come Again,This Time Mortgages…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yes, I heard this in financial pages. It is the point system for any federally backed mortgages. They changed the name but it is what used to be called PMI fees, that you actually pay extra percentage on the mortgage for insurance based on your own risk category, based on your performance. They are having low risk customers who deserve lower rates subsidize the high risk so they can get homes they cannot earn legitimately.

See also: Communism

I think there is a bigger plan. These high risk mortgages are destined to fail, leaving the Federal agencies in charge of huge blocks of once privately held real estate. I think the big picture is two fold 1) it gives government agencies a huge slush fund to make money with selected "investors" 2) It allows the government to exercise the "scattered site" public housing program to spread the cost of social services to a wider populace and to buy votes from those who get to live in better areas on welfare and expand anti American causes.

See also: Dearborn Michigan, & Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Yes, people have been warning about this for awhile, real homebuyers are now typically being outbid by investment companies and turning a lot of nice houses in neighborhoods into rentals, I saw it happen quite often in the old Greenfield neighborhood.

Reactions: Leo

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Comrades, comrades, comrades…. Firstly your social credits have been debited for your posts that are clearly not in concert with the chairman’s plan for equality and harmony. Any further innuendos of capitalism will require your attendance to our remedial, re-education camp located in Northern Mongolia.

On a serious note; all of the above is currently occurring in china now.

These United States are perilously close to the same and moving closer everyday. This kind of s**t must be defeated within our constitutional system. The constitution gives us the power. We just need to learn how to use it effectively, peacefully and immediately.

End of rant
    We are closer than you think

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We are closer than you think

From the article…

“Sinema, it’s important to note, was present at the 2022 Bilderberg meeting and at the 2023 World Economic Forum meeting at Davos. She’s quickly becoming one of the darlings of the global technocracy movement, said Patrick Wood, editor in chief of Technocracy.news and a resident of Arizona.”

“She is emerging as one of the most dangerous women in America,” Wood told me.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    680 is considered a "good" credit score????
    “The best-known range of FICO scores is 300 to 850. Anything above 670 is generally considered to be good. FICO also offers industry-specific FICO scores, such as for credit cards or auto loans, which can range from 250 to 900.4 There are many FICO versions; FICO 10 is the newest.5 Mortgage lenders tend to use older FICO score versions.”

Lpherr

Occupied
    I guess "good" is relative. During my pursuit of those last few points to get to 850, this is what I've always kept in mind. A "good" score may qualify you for most loans at a higher interest rate.
    View attachment 270958
    I've never been concerned over a few points. Having a diverse credit history and on time payments (not within the grace period), but on time, is just as important to a lender.
    The only thing I haven't paid off early, is our mortgage, and it will be paid off soon, at about 5 years early.
    All CC's are paid off monthly. And several of those are zero percent.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Anybody looked at a source document or is the media believable today? Gov't doesn't set fees or rates except for gov't product loans like VA or FHA loans. Are they perhaps referring to the FHA loan fee reduction that affects pretty much every first time home buyer on a house less than something like $700k?
    Was just trying to find out...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If it's tied to PMI, then don't get a loan with PMI. I would think most people with high credit scores don't pay PMI to begin with.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I guess "good" is relative. During my pursuit of those last few points to get to 850, this is what I've always kept in mind. A "good" score may qualify you for most loans at a higher interest rate.
    View attachment 270958
    I don’t believe this matches what I have typically seen. Seems odd average and above is 170 point spread while below average to bad is just 100 points spread…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If it's tied to PMI, then don't get a loan with PMI. I would think most people with high credit scores don't pay PMI to begin with.
    PMI is based on loan to value ratio. Generally speaking if you dont put down at least 20%, you are forced to pay PMI. (roughly)

I paid it for years until property values skyrocketed. So we refinanced, reduced our APR slightly, and saved $40/month by eliminating PMI because LTV requirement was met.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The banks are supposed to do the PMI adjustment automatically but rarely do. If you just go off the original loan figures you should still get it to bump off after a certain time frame. No need to refinance or anything.

Then again, they are in it to make more money...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The banks are supposed to do the PMI adjustment automatically but rarely do. If you just go off the original loan figures you should still get it to bump off after a certain time frame. No need to refinance or anything.

Then again, they are in it to make more money...
    If you were talking to me, we also shaved about 1% off our current mortgage at the time. So it was worth it to refi.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Seems like they're setting up the next housing crash just like 2008. Loaning money to people that have no chance of paying it back.
    You bet they are. What’s another few trillion in bailouts for a banking industry which is too big to fail while also dropping the bottom out of the housing market so Blakcrock can buy up another hundred billion in inventory at a discount.

Surely no one believes the democrats want anything which would actually be fair and/or beneficial for the country.

Top Bottom