• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Way too much detail to repost here but it all seems plausible and can be executed by a small number of operatives. The dems are routinely joked about as in the memes about dead people voting dem, but I have never seen the repub equivalent, do repubs regularly commit fraud like dems are alleged to? I also see dem fraud being caught and procecuted but rarely repub.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I agree, something has to be done to ensure integrity in voting... seems like the fact of demo****s fighting every measure to ensure vote integrity would be enough to show any reasonable person that they are seeking to exploit it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Do the republicans do anything equivalent? No. They gerrymander. It has a much larger effect.

Do the math on this before you clutch your pearls. It doesn't wash in a presidential election.

And since when is New Jersey even close to the rest of the country in corruption?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do the republicans do anything equivalent? No. They gerrymander. It has a much larger effect.

Do the math on this before you clutch your pearls. It doesn't wash in a presidential election.

And since when is New Jersey even close to the rest of the country in corruption?

Glad ad to know repubs do not often commit voter fraud. Both parties gerrymander if in power, which I believe has a detrimental affect on electing more moderate candidates for both parties. That is where the middle has disappeared, in the gerrymandered districts the parties set up.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Yes, gerrymandering is done by both parties depending on the state. I just moved from Illanoy where the polititions choose their voters instead of the other way around as it should be. Show me a map more crooked and gerrymandered than this one. Jim.

48_1.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Quit acting like your party's :poop: dont stank. BOTH sides Gerrymander. Here are the worst: (do I see more crazy blue districts than red?)

https://thefulcrum.us/worst-gerrymandering-districts-example/4-baton-rouge

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Neither one of our political parties has the least interest in fair elections. They're both doing their best to rig the system to their advantage. Why on Earth would they do otherwise?
    The only thing that surprises me is how people on both sides fall for the transparent nonsense their chosen leaders are feeding them. When left leaning politicians say they want to restore ex-felons' voting rights, it doesn't have anything to do with their concern for ex-felons. They know this is a group who usually votes for them. When the right leaning politicians say that mail in voting results in massive voter fraud, it doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with voter fraud. They know that mail in voting facilitates the other side's voters actually getting their votes in.
    Both sides are trying to lower turnout for the other side and increase turnout for their side and they will do anything they can get away with to that end.

If you think your side of the aisle is seeped in righteousness on this, acting from deep heartfelt conviction to support the principles of representative government, you need to disconnect from your side's propaganda and reboot your brain.

Also, gerrymandering: one thing neither side wants is the least possibility of a third party nosing in on their scam.
    Gerrymandering gives marginal advantages to one party or the other, depending on who got to draw the lines, but the main effect is to secure a large number of guaranteed Democrat and Republican districts. They can then squabble over a relatively small number of votes with airtight security that nobody else is going to take over the districts they own.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Yes, gerrymandering is done by both parties depending on the state. I just moved from Illanoy where the polititions choose their voters instead of the other way around as it should be. Show me a map more crooked and gerrymandered than this one. Jim.

The 17th District is a gem!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Way too much detail to repost here but it all seems plausible and can be executed by a small number of operatives. The dems are routinely joked about as in the memes about dead people voting dem, but I have never seen the repub equivalent, do repubs regularly commit fraud like dems are alleged to? I also see dem fraud being caught and procecuted but rarely repub.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

They just don't get caught.

Actually, yes I recall a recent issue in NC, IIRC, where some (R) got caught.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Did you read in Chicago, customs found from China over 20000 fake ids that were almost all addressed to cities in swing states?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom