• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't know you were Irish? Weird.
    Why is that weird? Did you just make an assumption because....? Now you're really going to be mad. I've probably got more Irish blood than people claiming it, and if you ever met my grandmother, she'd tell you all about her father and mother.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Is this something he can even do through EO?
    in a way, I kinda want to see him try to do AWB part 2, electric boogaloo. Thanks to Slick Willie and Rep Biden, that law made ARs more popular than ever. 20 million strong by one number.

Thanks to the Heller decision, I'd say ARs are off limits now because 20m should be considered "in common use. "

So I'd argue if it werent for those two, (and other nincompoops) they might have a shot at a ban working. Not anymore.
    Your first mistake was thinking that our constitution actually limits government. Present jurisprudence is more along the lines of how Ed Harris’ federal agent character described his power to Tom Cruise’s Mitch Mcdeere:

Your first mistake was thinking that our [gov't ACTUALLY THINKS that our] constitution actually limits government.

The framers and a significant part of the population think so

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Because you implied that “gun violence being a public health crisis” is just obvious to anyone that has the ability to think critically. The root causes are mental health, general disrespect and the collapse of the American family. Don’t care to impress you, just want to make sure the critical thinking “gene” isn’t limited to the Liberal side of the equation. Blaming any inanimate object for human behavior isn’t “critical thinking” with regards to the violence problem.
    I don't know you, but I think, you're trying to be as nice as you can. So that's appreciated and reciprocated. We shall simply agree to disagree. And trust, it's difficult for me to walk away.

Reading your position, Kut, is a bit like reading a page from the Brady book or a letter to Dear Gabby.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Democrat policies have diminished the sanctity of life, ravaged the nuclear family, and created an urban youth problem which manifests itself in so-called “gun violence”. Hollywood glorifies it at the box office then rails against it politically.

Then, our politicians take all this as reason to further restrict the 2A rights of those WHO ARE NOT PART OF ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS AT ALL.

You simply can’t make this **** up. Only in Democrat-run America.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Well yeah, it is. That's pretty much obvious to anyone who can think critically, and can count bodies. Same thing with cars, tobacco, alcohol etc.

Your rebuttal should be trying to twist yourself into a pretzel trying to find ways it isn't true. A simple asking why a law-abiding citizen shouldn't own the firearm that they choose should suffice.
    gun violence is a public health crisis? Bullfeces.
    1)While 0biden rants about "assault bogieman weapons", twice as many people are BEATEN to death, as are killed with rifles of ALL kinds
    2)Guns are used TWICE as often in SD as they're abused in crime and mayhem
    3)
    *Cars are a public health crisis if people drive drunk?
    *Bridges and tall buildings are a public health crisis if suicidal people jump off them?
    That kind of deliberate stupidity ought to be beneath you

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Can’t words simply be added to a list of words that get starred out? I noticed yesterday that the “b” word wasn’t starred out in one of my posts. I edited the post. But months into this forum software and we still have to do this? Surely it doesn’t require code changes to add a word to the naughty list.
    Edit: Probably not a good time or place for humor.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    None of those safety standards make it harder to buy a car, or prevent certain people from buying cars. Nor do they restrict features, size, weight, speed, or power of cars (indeed cars have gotten significantly faster and more powerful over the years) They do nothing to prevent cars from being used as weapons, or to commit crimes. They don't prevent a 5 year old from starting the car when he gets a hold of his dad's keys (hell modern cars are even easier for kids to start, you just push a button on the dashboard)

In fact every single safety regulation is geared toward preventing accidental deaths due to operator error or equipment failure while at high speeds, and that is something guns have never had a big problem with

Let's not forget that the Right to Bear Arms is granted to us in the US Constitution as well as the Indiana Constitution, so the comparison to vehicles is irrelevant.

Top Bottom