• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    With his track record, I'm surprised his not Obama's next choice to head up BATFE. Or could my tinfoil wrapped noggin be gettin' a signal from the future? :dunno:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Woo Hoo! July 10....partaaaaay! Oh wait....they'll probably be replacing him, huh?.....NNNNNever mind.... (spoken in my finest Gilda Radner voice);)

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    This could be bad. What if they actually get someone competent to replace him. Still, whoever it is would still have to deal with the same facts, and you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    This could be bad. What if they actually get someone competent to replace him. Still, whoever it is would still have to deal with the same facts, and you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...
    Maybe.
    But for the life of me I can't think of anyone in the anti gun camp who has enough credibility to pull off a revival of the "Brady Bunch."
    Feinstein or Pelosi are just arrogant enough to try it, but neither of those California Loons have any nation wide support.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Maybe.
    But for the life of me I can't think of anyone in the anti gun camp who has enough credibility to pull off a revival of the "Brady Bunch."
    Feinstein or Pelosi are just arrogant enough to try it, but neither of those California Loons have any nation wide support.

What does credibility have to do with the Brady Bunch? :D

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

^This is true. I've never seen Helmke hold his own when his debating somebody that is pro-gun. Then again, maybe Paul Helmke is actually pro-gun and purposely makes himself out to be a jackass to make the antis look worse than they already are.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    ^This is true. I've never seen Helmke hold his own when his debating somebody that is pro-gun. Then again, maybe Paul Helmke is actually pro-gun and purposely makes himself out to be a jackass to make the antis look worse than they already are.
    He's not smart, or cunning, enough to pull that off.
    He is what he appears to be.
    An opportunist who finally realized that his gravy train was being derailed by the American People. :patriot:

Top Bottom