Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Welcome from Laporte. My wife has long fingers as well and loves her full size PX4. She tried the compact and sub but hated how it felt in her hands.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Welcome! There are several well qualified instructors to chose from here in the Indy area, so finding a class for you and your mom shouldn't be hard to do. I was going to name a few, but I can't give you a good thread link for some reason.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome from a fellow south sider.

LOTS of good info here, never be afraid to ask. Most of us dont bite. Just beware of bunnies and monkeys... just sayin. ;)

And lots of folks willing to meet you at a range if you want to try various firearms before purchasing. I'm sure if you see something interesting SOMEBODY here has/had one and can provide at least feedback if not some hands on time with one.

And +1 to the Well Armed Woman group. Have heard great things about them. My wife and her BFF are planning to go, if they ever find the time.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Welcome to INGO! If you and your mom don't mind driving a little bit, you could meet me at Wilbur Wright Shooting Range. I have a full size Springfield XDm and a Berreta Storm COMPACT(a size up from the subcompact). Both of them are in 9mm. You are more than welcome to shoot them if you can't find anyone in your immediate area. I too am a big believer in trying out guns before you buy especially since you are talking the DA/SA vs. striker-fired trigger systems. Both styles still go "bang" but they do feel a little different. :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom