• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    Better late than never! I'm a long time lurker. Kids, time constraints, and other competing priorities kept me from hitting reply and being an active member in this forum.

I'm a former active duty Marine who shot my first gun during boot camp in 2004. My family never had guns so the idea of shooting felt very foreign to me. As soon as my first shot went downrange I immediately fell in love. While in uniform, going to the range was one of my favorite things to do - except for pulling targets. That always sucked.

Today, most of my free time is spent reading about military history, especially regarding firearms. Naturally, my favorite YouTube channel is C&Rsenal and my firearm collection is mostly geared towards WWI and later firearns and various accompaniments such as original cleaning kits, bayonets, and slings.

I'm just now forming an interest in reloading because it would be nice to shoot some of the rarer calibers more often or some for the first time. I'm not looking for match grade reloads, just something to safely go bang with a reasonable level of accuracy.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Welcome to INGO, I hope you have a fun time perusing the threads. Sounds like you're on a good path to build and interesting accumulation...maybe even a collection!

Cheers

:draw:

tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    Thank you for all the kind replies! I look forward to getting to know you all. It's great to have this community where we can share our passion for firearms together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom