• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    We had good numbers in our assembly today. Probably 60 plus visitors, total 250 ish. We had to sit up front to get a seat.
    For bible class we meditated on the truths of our assurance as outline in Romans 8. The sermon was discussing primarily the similarities in Jonah (the book) and Christ's ministry.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Happy Easter.

On a side note, I could not believe how empty church was this morning. In past years you typically get the Christmas and Easter crowd.
    Happy Resurrection day!

We had the opposite going on this morning. While our congregation has been dwindling (rapidly) the past few years, today we had about twice the normal number in attendance. Mostly, I believe, due to extended family members coming onto town to visit their parents. Still, nowhere near the numbers we used to see prior to covid; sanctuary was at best only 2/3 full and there was a time when they were packed into the pews like sardines.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We were not able to go to church today. So, we did this:
    View attachment 343866
    Matthew 18:20
    If you (or anyone else) isnt able to make it to church, dont forget livestreams! Its better than nothing. Lots of churches do it, including ours.

EDIT: and if you know of a church that wants to and just doesnt know how, I do my best to help steer churches in the right direction at no cost. it doesnt take thousands and thousands of dollars in gear to do it.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    If you (or anyone else) isnt able to make it to church, dont forget livestreams! Its better than nothing. Lots of churches do it, including ours.

EDIT: and if you know of a church that wants to and just doesnt know how, I do my best to help steer churches in the right direction at no cost. it doesnt take thousands and thousands of dollars in gear to do it.
    The church we attend does livestream. And they do a pretty good job of it.

We were both raised to believe the act of communion was a big deal (it is). So, considering the circumstances, the improvisation was just the ticket.

Top Bottom