Have you received your back-ordered mags?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    During the peak of the bubble, mags were all backed up. Has anyone here actually received a mag that was ordered online in January?

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    I ordered 6 Troy Battle Mags from Cobra Tactical on 12/20 (back ordered)...they shipped on Saturday to me...should have them today :D

Side note - I emailed the guys at Cobra Tactical every 3 or so weeks for an update and they were always responsive...just had to wait.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Nope. I ordered M&P 9MM mags from Streicher's on 2/8. I did get an email from them saying it could be 6-12 months before I get them.

Oh, and I also have some BX-25's and 10/22 10- round mags on back order from Ruger. The last time I spoke with them, they thought they would ship around the 28th of March. We'll see...

Last edited:

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    I ordered 2 PMAGS on 22Dec from Midway...still waiting. I did get the CMMG .22 conversion kit I ordered at the same time yesterday.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. I put in a couple of orders at Midway over the week between Christmas and New Years for several different types of magazines and I've gotten all but 3 items so far. And on that order, I've gotten a notice that some of them are in--just letting it ride until the order is complete for now.

eSC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    New Pal
    I ordered nine from Sportsman's Guide just before the Sandy Hook tragedy. Three Magpuls and six Tapco's. The first three got here about a month ago. The final six just got here the first part of the this week. :)

Oresti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    I ordered from DSG Arms on Dec 24 2012 and have not heard anything yet.

I ordered some from them about that time and I received them almost two months ago. I ordered the holiday pack of 10 Rev2 Pmags. What the heck did you order?

ETA: Checked my order and I placed it on Dec. 21st. Wonder how many mags they sold between the 21st and 24th? On the DSGarms forum at AR15.com there is a tracking thread. People are posting their order numbers and dates and when they received their mags.

Last edited:

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I got botached they sent an email a week ago and cancelled my order because they said there were a lot of backorder and didn't know when they could fill them. Still waiting to see what brownells does

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Nope. I ordered M&P 9MM mags from Streicher's on 2/8. I did get an email from them saying it could be 6-12 months before I get them.

Same here. I was tempted to cancel the order, but it's such a good price that I decided to wait it out.

Top Bottom