Have You Heard of "One America News Network" & Tomi Lahren?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    The more I see/hear from her, the more I like. She and the OANN are owned by no one. No special interest groups, no advertisers with an agenda, no one to dictate what they can talk about and what they can say. Who knows what happens as they grow and attract advertisers but, for now, spot on.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just short vids, but I really like her mannerism. Newslike with just enough emphasis to make her point. Not so overdone like the Chicks and Dana have a tendency to do.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tomi interviews an active shooter expert:

[video=youtube;fm_rU6wmEm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm_rU6wmEm8[/video]

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I just got around to reading this thread. So far I'm liking the channel. For those who are interested here is their "where to watch" page.

Where to Watch | One America News Network

It looks like Frontier is the only carrier in Indiana on channel 208/1208. I followed the link at the top of that page and installed it on our Amazon Fire TV box. It works very well. There is an Android ap as well but it requires at least 4.2 and my tablet is older.

I have a feeling my internet usage is about to go up.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I just got around to reading this thread. So far I'm liking the channel. For those who are interested here is their "where to watch" page.

Where to Watch | One America News Network

It looks like Frontier is the only carrier in Indiana on channel 208/1208. I followed the link at the top of that page and installed it on our Amazon Fire TV box. It works very well. There is an Android ap as well but it requires at least 4.2 and my tablet is older.

I have a feeling my internet usage is about to go up.

I wonder if I'm missing any content by just subscribing to their YouTube channel? Seems as if they put a lot of content there, maybe all?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Still waiting for an answer...

In network news, obviously ABC, NBC, CBS, they're all trustworthy news sources that would never allow personal bias to enter the news. No major network news anchor has ever been under fire for political hacking.

For print news, I find that WaPo is very old and almost right wing. Definitely untrustworthy. Same with N.Y. Times. However, The New Yorker is very even keeled and non-polarizing. Very trustworthy.

Cable news? MSNBC is probably just ahead of HLN, because, you know, that Rachel Maddow chick is really passionate about presenting the truth, regardless of her own political views.

And for the web based news outlets, there are so many, many, unbiased sources. Just to name the most trustworthy, there's Slate, Huffpo, oh, and salon I hear is very fair and balanced.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    In network news, obviously ABC, NBC, CBS, they're all trustworthy news sources that would never allow personal bias to enter the news. No major network news anchor has ever been under fire for political hacking.

For print news, I find that WaPo is very old and almost right wing. Definitely untrustworthy. Same with N.Y. Times. However, The New Yorker is very even keeled and non-polarizing. Very trustworthy.

Cable news? MSNBC is probably just ahead of HLN, because, you know, that Rachel Maddow chick is really passionate about presenting the truth, regardless of her own political views.

And for the web based news outlets, there are so many, many, unbiased sources. Just to name the most trustworthy, there's Slate, Huffpo, oh, and salon I hear is very fair and balanced.

Salon's readers are eviscerating Camilia Paglia right now....She had the audacity to say the Planned Parenthood tapes were sickening and that Bill Clinton is a sexual predator of women and if you support Hillary you are condoning that....

She is taking a beating like Playwright David Mamet did when he wrote an article in the New Yorker stating why he was no longer a "Brain Dead Liberal". They took him to task as well....Leaving that liberal Plantation can be bloody....:)

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Salon's readers are eviscerating Camilia Paglia right now....She had the audacity to say the Planned Parenthood tapes were sickening and that Bill Clinton is a sexual predator of women and if you support Hillary you are condoning that....

She is taking a beating like Playwright David Mamet did when he wrote an article in the New Yorker stating why he was no longer a "Brain Dead Liberal". They took him to task as well....Leaving that liberal Plantation can be bloody....:)

Resistance is futile; you will be assimilated.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    That girl is tuff and you can't help having some respect for her. I love it. The same goes for Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter. If you don't mind me saying so, Lay it on the line baby!!!:rockwoot:

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looks like the Ingo chapter of fringe right wingers got all riled up in this thread.

See that's the problem with you guys. If I say Fox or OANN is ridiculous, you automatically assume I'm pro MSNBC or whatever the counter-network is. Sorry fellas, I cut the cable cord years ago. None of the polarizing news networks are good. None of them look for common ground. They are payed to get you all hot & bothered because that keeps your eyeballs glued to the TV so advertisers will pay them more money. Regardless of what "infotainment" network is your flavor, you guys are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

I'll give to ole' Charles Herring though. He identified an opening in the market to extract more money from conservatives and you guys are lining up to give it to him. (P.s. He donates to Democrats as well as the Hillary campaign.)
    Enjoy your infotainment for what it's worth, but please don't confuse it for actual journalism just because they're playing your tune.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Looks like the Ingo chapter of fringe right wingers got all riled up in this thread.

See that's the problem with you guys. If I say Fox or OANN is ridiculous, you automatically assume I'm pro MSNBC or whatever the counter-network is. Sorry fellas, I cut the cable cord years ago. None of the polarizing news networks are good. None of them look for common ground. They are payed to get you all hot & bothered because that keeps your eyeballs glued to the TV so advertisers will pay them more money. Regardless of what "infotainment" network is your flavor, you guys are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

I'll give to ole' Charles Herring though. He identified an opening in the market to extract more money from conservatives and you guys are lining up to give it to him. (P.s. He donates to Democrats as well as the Hillary campaign.)
    Enjoy your infotainment for what it's worth, but please don't confuse it for actual journalism just because they're playing your tune.

Well, when you preface your comment with "fringe right wingers," do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you're not being deliberately insulting?:rolleyes:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looks like the Ingo chapter of fringe right wingers got all riled up in this thread...

Does that make you the fringe left winger?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;mHZVMf8bC1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHZVMf8bC1s&feature=em-uploademail[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom