Has anyone seen a 4" Stainless Ruger GP-100 Match Champion in 10mm for sale in stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I don't know much of these but seems this is a 10 pack

Well.............. That makes a (little) more sense but, what if I didn't want ten of them? I know, their custom made, I was just schoked by the price but compared to what I paid for the gun and accesories it's only pennies.
    I've looked at several other firearms that cost even more than what I paid so that's just the way things are anymore.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Well here it is, I picked it up Friday.
    They make a thicker moon clip (.050")
    to use with 40 S&W but it's $79.95 FOR ONE!!!!!!!! I don't think I'll be getting one.

Anyway thanks and koodoos to mmpsteve who alerted me to it.

:yesway: Looking good, sir. With that length barrel, I'll wager full power 10mm is going to be a handful, even with the nice weight of the GP100. Hope you'll follow up with your impressions. I am considering one in 357.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Well.............. That makes a (little) more sense but, what if I didn't want ten of them? I know, their custom made, I was just schoked by the price but compared to what I paid for the gun and accesories it's only pennies.
    I've looked at several other firearms that cost even more than what I paid so that's just the way things are anymore.
    I don’t understand why they are different. I use the same moon clips for both 10mm and 40 short n weak in my 610. Does the Ruger use a different method to hold the rounds in the cylinder?

Top Bottom