• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Im in the same boat ive been looking at Honda shadows but ive been really partial to the yamahas but there the same price as the harleys I really like the Victorys but there more than the harley. I say the Harley ( I just want the Superglide tho) they have great support and the best resale value. plus the iconic sound

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    The 2009-2011 Harley touring bikes have a recall on the rear brakelight switch, it's dealer covered but if you go used, you need to know.

D.B.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Avon
    Congrats on the new bike! There may be arguably better tour bikes than Harley out there but I would not trade my Road Glide for anything else. I test road a v rod last weekend and it will most likely be my wife's new ride. It is unlike any Harley I have ridden before but cannot imagine riding it any long distance.

MRTOOSE

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Putnam Co
    Harleys are cool but for the money I ride a vstar classic .. looks cool , I get a lot of complements on it and with vance and hines pipes it sounds great .. and about half the price of a harley . But it all comes down to what you like and not what some one else tells you . there are some good buys out there as it is winter time ..

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I have a 99 Super Glide. If I had to do it all over again, I would look at the Electra Glide Standard. Not a whole lot to it. In a year, you will have everything changed to fit your own taste and needs. They use to come only in black but now they have a few added other colors. Comes standard with saddle bags and a windshield. Nice bike.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Ever Rode one?!

They are well worth the price! ;)

Pshh...I guess they're worth it if you like a nice, comfy ride. Me? I'd prefer tingling fingers and numbness with a side of kidney pain. Give me a rigid shovelhead and wave as I stop every hour and you pass me by.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I agree with a previous poster. If you think you want an HD and you have the dough, get one or you will wish you did later. Get it out of your system. I still like em and might get one again someday.

I have had a few, and a few other types of bikes. I have this now, a VTX 1300 because the price was right. I use it like a lounge chair to ride around town on and don't travel.

img00170201108161918.jpg

Top Bottom