• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I would like to wish INGO a Happy New Year for 2024.

Lest any of you thing this too lofty a goal, given the current state of the union... then can we agree on a Happier (than we've been having here of late) New Year?

Allow me to share with you some tips on how to ensure you are "HAPPY" at some point during the new year.

#1. Be grateful.

When you don't constantly concern yourself with what "others have"... and are simply grateful for whatever it is... that "YOU" have... you'll find that here in this the most wonderful (if struggling) land of opportunity... brother you got it made in the shade.

I mean, how happy can you possibly be... if all you do is keep constantly comparing yourself to others who have more?
    There will always be somebody who has more... just as there will always be someone out there trying to get by... with less.
    If you want to play the comparison game, compare yourselves to those with less... or with much less... or nothing.
    The "no window to throw it out of" crowd, so to speak.
    That should make you feel better about your own situation.
    It might even bring back that good old "love thy neighbor" feeling we've been missing for so long.
    Too long.

#2. (and so forth) See #1.

daddyusmaximus..."Good day."

Top Bottom