• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Profire Arms and Supply, LLC on Rockville Road had all the small pistol primers you could want and they are expecting another shipment this coming week.

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    Profire Arms and Supply, LLC on Rockville Road had all the small pistol primers you could want and they are expecting another shipment this coming week.
    They'd be my first choice. I was there on Wednesday before Thanksgiving and they were completely out of powder and primers but more are on the way.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    All kinds of them sitting on the shelf at Traildust in Btown today. $33 a thousand.
    Desirable powders, a much different story... :(

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    You might try Indiana Gun Club in Fortville. They usually have plenty of primers and powder in stock at great prices. They also run the range at Atterbury and keep the shelves stocked at the range as well.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We've been running some specials since Wednesday.

bf2014_zpsae88f9e3.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I'm looking for Federall primers. I have a CZ SPO1 Shadow that I have cajunized. Wnen I use the 8 1/2 LBS mainspring even with the extended firing pin it requires using federal primers to be 100% relieable.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Wrigley's on Lima Rd in Fort Wayne have been alright for primers lately. I saw some Federal Match Grade in there a couple of weeks ago. They seem to be doing well keeping CCI and Winchester in stock. Prices aren't bad, but I've accepted that I will never see a box of primers for 19.99 again, or 24.99, or probably not 29.99.

Tomlinson's in Churubusco has had a pretty good supply (No Rem 2 1/2 though) the last few times I've been in there, but prices have been a little high (37-40 a box). Feel free to call them. They're pretty nice folks up there.

Top Bottom