Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

reaction-markiplier.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Free flight artillery rockets have never been precision weapons. Add in the home made nature of their construction and propellant I'm impressed that they don't have more failures.

Both sugar and potassium nitrate are hygroscopic and I would imagine the propellant isn't inspected well.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Another black eye for the administration.
    I don't know how someone with that background even gets a security clearance. I had a small collection on my credit report that wasn't updated as corrected and I had to provide justifications and all sorts of nonsense and this guy has a history of supporting terrorists which they ask you about directly.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't know how someone with that background even gets a security clearance. I had a small collection on my credit report that wasn't updated as corrected and I had to provide justifications and all sorts of nonsense and this guy has a history of supporting terrorists which they ask you about directly.
    Was the leader of the country a pedophile on the take from foreign adversaries when you were getting your clearance?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So Israel warns a hospital to evacuate, tells them they will bomb it, gives them a time frame of a few hours...

And a "Hamas rocket" malfunctions and blows up the exact hospital Israel was telling to evacuate. I guess Israelis are psychic?

I'd recommend turning off the TV. For the record, I couldn't care less if Israel nuked the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, but what I do care about is propaganda and lies. I don't like being told lies and fed propaganda from someone who's supposed to be our ally.

Top Bottom