• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I didn’t say that at all. The intention of that post is to remind everyone that massive loads of propaganda are at play and we should be skeptical of sensational reporting without proven facts, which are often hard to come by in the fog of war. “Truth is the first casualty of war” is a saying for a reason. I have no doubt that atrocities have been committed, it’s just how we can confirm the veracity of what we’re seeing is important.

Great post, you are right on the money.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    It's hard not to notice that this war has solved all of Netanyahu's political problems overnight.

Weird how that works. He had a huge **** storm headed his way.

the-office-office.gif

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    These people are criminals and supporting terrorism is just the tip of the iceberg.

I can not imagine an elected official in MY Congress acting like this!
    Let alone doing so with no consequence whatsoever?

Where are we?
    Once we have a new terrorist attack on our soil, her and her squad will be in grave danger from an outraged public As will most supporters of hamas. We will have an outbreak of civilian justice in our future. Tolerance has allowed us to be submissive too long. It will be interesting to see where our tax funded police agencies will side once the terror breaks out across this country.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Once we have a new terrorist attack on our soil, her and her squad will be in grave danger from an outraged public As will most supporters of hamas. We will have an outbreak of civilian justice in our future. Tolerance has allowed us to be submissive too long. It will be interesting to see where our tax funded police agencies will side once the terror breaks out across this country.
    IMG_9157.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Negotiated peace.
    Really?
    IKR?

How about when some dumb redneck slaps the crap out of you (or worse) for taking this highly offensive stance we all tell you to not retaliate? No arrests, no lawsuits. Just sit there and take it.

Dumb dumb dumb.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I'll forever be shaped by Victor Davis Hanson. His second slot, in Greg Garrison's weekly kitchen cabinet, was my favorite listen of the week. He is one of the great intellectuals of our time.
    I miss Garrison and all of his weekly panel, none more so than VDH. It is simply another sign of the times that we've gone from that level and variety of analysis to the Chicks and now Rob. In some ways that is almost as big of a loss as Rush's passing.

Top Bottom