• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Seriously, how f***** up does our government have to be to airdrop aid to our allies adversary?

I commend Israel for having the restraint and tolerance to not shoot down a U.S. Air Force transport dropping aid to their enemy. I doubt we would reciprocate under the current regime.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Seriously, how f***** up does our government have to be to airdrop aid to our allies adversary?

I commend Israel for having the restraint and tolerance to not shoot down a U.S. Air Force transport dropping aid to their enemy. I doubt we would reciprocate under the current regime.
    This wouldn't happen with Trump in office.
    All aid goes to Hamas that has been proven.
    Was it Bidens goal to resupply Hamas?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Little Rock's C-130-J Models. When they say "pallets" these aren't 463L pallets.

I do wonder how many Hamasians got squished trying to catch the pallet floating down to Earth.

1709413483588.jpeg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Israel said it was aware of the airdrops endeavor and was supportive of getting aid to the civilians in the Gaza Strip. Israel itself tried to drop in aid to Gaza as well, according to White House National Security Communications adviser John Kirby.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

They should have gave them a single warning to get out of contested airspace or be shot down.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    These people check the expiration date if it's a day old they will toss it and supposedly starve.
    Have there been any news stories on the starving Gazans eating our air-dropped meals for starving people? HDRs I believe they are called. I mean the last we saw them was going out the back of the C-130. Are they waving them and yelling "DEATH TO AMERICA"??

These have to be going in a drop zone. Did we coordinate the air-drop with the terrorist group who is notorious for starving their people/taking medicine and fuel? Maybe I'm oversimplifying the situation, but that seems to be where we are.

Nobody got squished by a pallet, al Jazeera would've had the pics out by now.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Nobody got squished by a pallet, al Jazeera would've had the pics out by now.
    Great, thanks for giving them the idea @KellyinAvon

3, 2, 1 Today in GAZA a poor little girl (who died in the hospital 3 times last month on Al Jezeera) was squished by a pallet of poisoned gruel dropped by the Great Satan...

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Great, thanks for giving them the idea @KellyinAvon

3, 2, 1 Today in GAZA a poor little girl (who died in the hospital 3 times last month on Al Jezeera) was squished by a pallet of poisoned gruel dropped by the Great Satan...
    I’m pretty sure it will be “Flat Habib” under the pallet.

Poisonous gruel? I didn’t see where they were sending in the Navy chow hall workers from Iceland!

Top Bottom