• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    None of the bandwagon supporters came out publicly and said it was a hoax and they fell for it and apologized.
    Has anyone promoting the stolen election hoax come out and apologized?

The few I see are the cannon fodder going to jail for believing the lies. The liars behind it keep on lying.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Has anyone promoting the stolen election hoax come out and apologized?

The few I see are the cannon fodder going to jail for believing the lies. The liars behind it keep on lying.
    It was stolen by unconstitutional actions. That you fail to acknowledge it was is utterly ridiculous. ANY election procedures that were changed without legislative approval are flat out unconstitutional. Zuckerbucks were used unconstitutionally in unequal ways.

Then, plaintiffs we’re not given their day in court, almost all were kicked out on procedural points, not merit and with no discovery, a foundation of our legal system.

Maybe those denying that anything happened should be in jail…

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Undoubtedly part of the establishment's splitter strategy, most likely in an effort to keep Trump from winning the primary. Conservative Treehouse has been calling out that strategy for years, most recently last year in Ohio.

I see the dead opposite being true. Trump benefits from the anti-Trump vote being split. It's how he became the nominee to begin with. Trumpers were about 35% of the party at that time. He effectively used the club's strategy against them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Better hair, and less hair sniffing.

After years and years of this, some of us just want some f***ing sanity in the oval office and we don't care if there isn't a Y chromosome.
    Yasss. Because Jacinda Ardern and Theresa May are such excellent arguments for putting XX in positions of authority

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So,
    Here are you choices
    Donald Trump, Nikki Haley, Ron DeSantis, Mike Pence, Tim Scott, Ted Cruz, Glenn Youngkin, Chris Sununu, Kristi Noem, Greg Abbott, Larry Hogan, Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Mike Pompeo, Liz Cheney and Will Hurd.

Yeah Nikki or Tim Scott have a chance!

The hard right will bring out every living and dead Democrat to vote as many times as possible!
    You say that like they won't do it anyway, no matter who the candidate is

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, when I wanted to discuss past indiscretions, such sponsoring a bill to award Puert Rico statehood with no pre-conditions, INGO told me that past indiscretions no longer counted and besides everyone else from the FL delegation was doing the same thing

So Trump gets a double pass - indiscretions are past their expiration date and everyone else was doing it

You are missing the essential point, which is if it talks like a RINO and walks like a RINO, it is a RINO - and we already have too many of them as it is

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, when I wanted to discuss past indiscretions, such sponsoring a bill to award Puert Rico statehood with no pre-conditions, INGO told me that past indiscretions no longer counted and besides everyone else from the FL delegation was doing the same thing

So Trump gets a double pass - indiscretions are past their expiration date and everyone else was doing it

You are missing the essential point, which is if it talks like a RINO and walks like a RINO, it is a RINO - and we already have too many of them as it is
    I appreciate the intellectual honest of not trying to make an excuse for Trump in this regard.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yasss. Because Jacinda Ardern and Theresa May are such excellent arguments for putting XX in positions of authority

Are you really going to use that as an argument? "I found two women who are bad leaders, ergo they all are!"

Really?

Ok... I'll raise you and say Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I appreciate the intellectual honest of not trying to make an excuse for Trump in this regard.
    It's easier to give a pass than to come up with an excuse. I also think the whole vax debacle is quite a bit more serious than anything related to PR statehood.

Top Bottom