• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ed p.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Greenfield
    My dad recently bought a ROHM Model RG66 22 magnum revolver. The trigger is extremly sensitive at best,i was wondering if it is possible for someone to put a stiffer spring or something to stiffen the trigger pull? This thing is dangerous in my opinion and from what little ive read on these guns they are cheaply made and most are crap. My dad is new to plinking and is hooked on it and loves this gun,but i want to either make it safe or find him something different. Any advice on this problem would be appreciated.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I would bring it to a qualified gunsmith and have him re-work the internals. Sometimes trigger work can become real complicated real quick!

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Is it new? I have an old Rohm RG10 22s that I swear shoots sideways sometimes:D

Everything I've read tells me these pistols aren't very good and are dangerous even without a hair trigger.

I'd stear anyone away from them if they are serious about shooting.

Ed p.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Greenfield
    From what i have read the company made these in 60s and 70s and no longer are in business. It shoots fine and is supprisingly accurate but that trigger scares the h-ll out of me. Cant expect much for 75 dollars. LOL

Top Bottom