• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Everyone needs to get off Danica. Everyone around her causes her to wreck in almost every race. Just listen to her many post-crash interviews. NASCAR is the worst form of racing for the following reasons: 1) The sanctioning body must limit the power because the drivers are too bad to contol the throttle. 2) There have been races where they have mandatory cautions so teams can change tires because they cannot be expected to safely make those decisions themselves. 3) The drivers lack control and crash frequently. You do not see this in other forms of racing. 4) They cannot race in the rain by changing tires like other forms of racing. If moto gp racers can go in the rain on two wheels, why can't NASCAR? Rant complete!

DungeonCrawl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Everyone needs to get off Danica. Everyone around her causes her to wreck in almost every race. Just listen to her many post-crash interviews. NASCAR is the worst form of racing for the following reasons: 1) The sanctioning body must limit the power because the drivers are too bad to contol the throttle. 2) There have been races where they have mandatory cautions so teams can change tires because they cannot be expected to safely make those decisions themselves. 3) The drivers lack control and crash frequently. You do not see this in other forms of racing. 4) They cannot race in the rain by changing tires like other forms of racing. If moto gp racers can go in the rain on two wheels, why can't NASCAR? Rant complete!

Here Here!! Open wheel rules

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anybody ever think that the female NASCAR fans are starting to side with her?

Now I'm not a Danica fan, but I'd like to see just one person who berates her all the time try and out drive her, plain and simple.

There are not many NASCAR drivers who go out and play with the big boy toys and become a overnight success.

If Tony Stewart feels that she is good enough to drive for him, then that right there is a more a qualifying :yesway:'s up right there.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I like Danica. She is absolutely the best looking cup driver! If you can turn a wheel better than she does, feel free to get a sponser and build a car. Go for it guys! Take up the challenge!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I would have put danica on the pole.
    Nothing like pushing her from behind.
    Must have been that time of the month everytime she is *****y after a race.
    She wrecked putting on her makeup. ect

Other than that she has go daddy that has stuck with her from INDY to NASCAR and I am sure that alone would have been good for Tony Stewart racing in general. They most likely pay for all her stuff and the extra face time for jacket logos on TV is also counted into the revenue stream.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Hard to argue with this......

09_danica-patrick_07.jpg

Ah yes. My work computers wallpaper!

I always like a race car with a beautiful bumper. :yesway:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I guess it depends on whether you like boys or girls... ;)

Maybe when it comes down to DNA. Other than that, she is built like a 12 year old boy.

T&A got her in... nothing more, and nothing less...

You'd see more T if you went to hangout at any tailgating spot...even on the average weight males. From seeing Tony Stewart in person a few times outside of NASCAR events, you'd definitely see more T if you checking him out in a wet t-shirt over Danika.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    No thank you.. I see plenty when I goto Bristol Motor Speedway for the August race. I usually stick close to Jon Boy & Billy's tent were they always have the hard nip contest. (girls of course):D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    No thank you.. I see plenty when I goto Bristol Motor Speedway for the August race. I usually stick close to Jon Boy & Billy's tent were they always have the hard nip contest. (girls of course):D

Several years back I went to Eldora for the Kings Royal. There were plenty of those contests out in the field everyone was camping in...it wasn't a pretty sight especially since shower facilities are quite lacking. Still was a good time even though I'm not real big on racing.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I like Danica. She is absolutely the best looking cup driver! If you can turn a wheel better than she does, feel free to get a sponser and build a car. Go for it guys! Take up the challenge!

I'm with you.

Amazing to me the knockers never ran a cup car much less started from the pole at The Daytona 500.

IndyBeermanAnybody ever think that the female NASCAR fans are starting to side with her?

Now I'm not a Danica fan, but I'd like to see just one person who berates her all the time try and out drive her, plain and simple.

There are not many NASCAR drivers who go out and play with the big boy toys and become a overnight success.

If Tony Stewart feels that she is good enough to drive for him, then that right there is a more a qualifying :yesway:'s up right there.

+1

noname1Everyone needs to get off Danica. Everyone around her causes her to wreck in almost every race.

Have you not be watching the RACES?

Tell me which of the wrecks she was involved in were her fault?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She cost Bobby Rahal his marriage. Shame on you bobby. She has top shelf equipment and runs in the mid 30's laps down except on plate tracks. NASCAR gave her the pole. You will never convince me otherwise. She is not ugly but have you been up close....I have. She is not pretty enough to keep the Biatch from showing through. In this PC world she brings money to the team and Tony could use the money.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    She cost Bobby Rahal his marriage. Shame on you bobby. She has top shelf equipment and runs in the mid 30's laps down except on plate tracks. NASCAR gave her the pole. You will never convince me otherwise. She is not ugly but have you been up close....I have. She is not pretty enough to keep the Biatch from showing through. In this PC world she brings money to the team and Tony could use the money.

Bobby cost Bobby his marriage. All bobby had to do was say no.

She cost herself a marriage and a lot of $ too.

Her detractors like to bring up her sins but say nothing about the fornicating going on with the unmarried drivers. Whats up with that ? :dunno:

BTW she has finished far better than her boss, several times. What does that say about the "top self equipment"?

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    I never said she couldn't drive. She clearly is not a good stock car racer and even more clear not an all star.

I really doubt the fans voted her into the race. NASCAR has zero credibility!!!!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I probably hadn't watched 3-4 complete races in the last 2-3 years...maybe longer. It's just changed. I'm not really sure what was the last straw for me, but I just can't get into it like I used to. So far as Danica goes, I don't really have any animosity towards her as a driver. I'm OK with her, but not a big fan either.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bobby cost Bobby his marriage. All bobby had to do was say no.

She cost herself a marriage and a lot of $ too.

Her detractors like to bring up her sins but say nothing about the fornicating going on with the unmarried drivers. Whats up with that ? :dunno:

BTW she has finished far better than her boss, several times. What does that say about the "top self equipment"?

I will have to say you are a fan of hers and that is OK with me. We all like something for our own reasons.
    I know her "Boss" and many who have worked on her teams. She is not well liked at all. Yes, a lot of pressure being female in a good ole boys sport and I get it. She has pulled a lot of crap that a good ole boy would be severely chastised for.

As to her boss, well, the whole team has had its butt handed to them several times this season.

Yes, Bobby did himself in as most of us do. I know Mr. Rahal as well and he liked to look at the ladies. Nothing wrong with reading the menu's but when you eat out it brings grief.
    Fornicating (really, fornicating) is only news if you make it so. Any media is good media. Made you look and read so it has your attention.

Root for her as she does bring another level of spectator to a suffering series. No harm no foul.

She aint all that in the end. She had the absolute best of the best equipment in open wheel and we all know how that turned out....yes.

And as to an "All star" Please give us a break. Bad enough they put her on the pole in Daytona. The series is hurt from all the "Spec" racing and rules manipulation. The COT (car of tomorrow) was a total bust. The stands continue to drain as does the stands in open wheel. Spec racing is a death knell for any series.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I probably hadn't watched 3-4 complete races in the last 2-3 years...maybe longer. It's just changed. I'm not really sure what was the last straw for me, but I just can't get into it like I used to. So far as Danica goes, I don't really have any animosity towards her as a driver. I'm OK with her, but not a big fan either.

Even though I watch a few races, I do agree with you. Something has changed. It reminds me of how hockey has changed. I never was a huge fan but would watch because it was a 3 period brawl. The guys did not wear that much gear and had no teeth.

Nascar seems to have taken a "sport" rooted in moonshine running and cleaned it up to the point where it is uninteresting. Gone are the days of swapping paint and rubbing cars in to a spin because we sure do not want to hurt anybody's feelings.

The guys use to work on their own cars in their garages. Now they are tested in state of the art facilities with wind tunnels. I blame the west coast influence and big money.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Big money is the main culprit. It has ruined so much of the racing. Drivers worked on the cars because they had to if they wanted to race. The college educated idiots that are running the series now want it to be a product, a package for the consumer. It has been bleached so many times so as not to offend and be safe it is un-recognizable. The same with open wheel.

Top Bottom