• ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Did he get a timeout?
    About a month ago he got a 6 month timeout.

No one that saw it has offered any details, as it should be. No one that saw it has even indicated they did see it. Maybe it wasn’t public. No one knows, except his last post is fascinatingly cryptic. Like he knew.

Anyway, this has to be the slowest traveling news around here ever, which is interesting in and of itself. But I’m easily entertained, I suppose.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    About a month ago he got a 6 month timeout.

No one that saw it has offered any details, as it should be. No one that saw it has even indicated they did see it. Maybe it wasn’t public. No one knows, except his last post is fascinatingly cryptic. Like he knew.

Anyway, this has to be the slowest traveling news around here ever, which is interesting in and of itself. But I’m easily entertained, I suppose.
    He told KiA that Coasties are better than Air Force.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Definitely immature but it is family friendly… he is a family gun car guy… my kids really like him and Kentucky ballistics

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I can watch selections from Kentucky Ballistics... IV8888 is about as goofy as I can take on a consistent basis.
    Well ….. kentucky is MUCH more immature lol but if goofy makes my kid watch gun stuff with me ? I’m good with that. Met both of them and they both seem like stand up guys.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Well ….. kentucky is MUCH more immature lol but if goofy makes my kid watch gun stuff with me ? I’m good with that. Met both of them and they both seem like stand up guys.

No doubt. I'm not calling their value into question at all. Just saying it ain't my flavor.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    $200 a pop kinda dimmed my enthusiasm for it. :spend:
    it was still sorta pricey when new, but it was a fraction its current price.

The way it works, is all the rocket nozzles are canted so that spin is induced from the nozzles.
    The issue is, there was a run of ammo back in the day where someone messed up on the nozzles.
    I imagine with modern techniques it could be made more reliable.. if it wasn't already a flawed concept.

SOG actually tested the things in Vietnam. The humidity played hell with the rockets, and the lack of any point blank lethality was a no go.

I am not joking, if you put your finger in the muzzle, you might get burnt... but it would just sit there and push against your finger.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Very cool and imaginative concept. Too bad there isn't enough interest for aftermarket manufacture of the rounds though. If they were available, it would be a fun range toy to have.

Top Bottom