• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    A friend of mine is getting a new .380 from his brother's, girlfriend's, dad (yea i know...), who he said has a shop up near kokomo. I asked him the name of the shop, but he didn't know, as he's only met the guy a few times. He said he believes the last name is Talbert (or something close). The only shop I can really find is Roby's Bullseye Outdoors, but I'm not sure if this is it. I am more curious than anything else. I figured it could be a new place I could spend some cash...Help out someone that I have some connection to (be it very distant).

If anyone knows the family, or much about the shop, and can tell me if this is the place, I would love to check it out and see what its like.

Thanks. :cheers:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There's the shop you've mentioned, plus there's a pawn shop or two that deal in firearms/transfers as well.

And just a bit NW of Kokomo, in Galveston, is another good little shop.

Or there's a possibility that it's someone with an FFL who does "table top" business.

-J-

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Not sure if its the place you are looking for, but I can tell you that they are great people who are willing to spend alot of time with you. My wife was looking for a revolver and being her first gun, I told her I wasn't going to tell her what I thought she should get but rather what she liked. Therefore, I just let her talk with them and they took close to an hour with her answering questions, setting her up to go try a few out on their range, etc. They are usually very busy and this is the reason why. I ALWAYS try them first for anything I'm in the market for.

Very good people and their prices are very reasonable as well. Go check them out!

Any questions, let me know!

Cam

melloshmello

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    the one up in Galveston is Down By The Tracks, 5% cash discount on guns, very easy to talk to, and where ive been going for my last couple purchases. problem is, no range.. :(

also, up in Rochester, is The Gun Connection. also a very good place, and will cut some good deals for you if you pay with cash. but, also, no range..

both are good stores, and the only places ive bought guns from. theyre both very competitive with prices, and both actually have ammo in stock. DBTT also has a ton of reloading supplies in stock as well..

as far as last names/who owns them, im no help.. :(

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Roby's last name is not Talbert. He does have a very nice shop, and he is willing to deal with anyone. Good gunshop to spend money at...

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My buddy's shop in is in Greentown but his last name is Smith.Another FFL dealer near Kokomo/Russiaville has a last name of Bailey.Tommy's Guns is in the area too on South Berkley.Only Talbert I know is Marty Talbert the current sheriff and he lives near Greentown.There is a Jack,Larry and Sam Talbert listed but not sure if they have FFL's let alone a shop...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Yea looking around I could only find mention of the sheriff named Talbert. I'll keep on him to get me the name of the shop.

Top Bottom