• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wear "Wilderness original instructor belts " .

Me too. I have a few titanium buckled ones.

I'm recently thinking about the "bump in the night" battle belt concept though. I have plenty of kydex to thread on, but I really want an easy to clip buckle system that is easy to buckle while groggy and blind?

Last edited:

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Sadly, I havent made the leap to buy a belt like a lot of you, I still use my heavy leather belt I wear everyday at the prison and at home with its well built buckle. I would love to buy one soon though as Ive noticed I go through about a belt every year while carrying owb. Does a "gun belt" help with sagging holsters and comfort that much? I should add, that when not in uniform, I prefer not to have a "overly" tight belt, I have that enough with my duty belt and inner belt.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Love my 5.11 Double Duty, black/coyote. Twice as thick as the single sided and very stiff. Had it for 5 years and still going strong. I destroy leather belts. Just ordered a Wilderness to try because the 5.11 is too short to go through the battle belt I'm setting up, but still waiting on it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sadly, I havent made the leap to buy a belt like a lot of you, I still use my heavy leather belt I wear everyday at the prison and at home with its well built buckle. I would love to buy one soon though as Ive noticed I go through about a belt every year while carrying owb. Does a "gun belt" help with sagging holsters and comfort that much? I should add, that when not in uniform, I prefer not to have a "overly" tight belt, I have that enough with my duty belt and inner belt.
    The only way around having them tightened down real tight when carrying a gun of any size at all is suspenders.

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    I've been using a couple belts from Kore Essentials. They offer either leather or nylon depending on the look you're going for and use a slide/lock style rail mechanism as apposed to your normal buckle/hole. I've got 2 and I love em. The buckles look nice and inconspicuous and are easily attached/removed if you want to change the style.

Maxman92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2018
    Chesterton
    Got one from a guy at the farmers market in town nice thick leather works great. It was really cool he cut it to fit and when he punched the holes he made them closer together so I can make a finer adjustment. It works really well.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Kore belt all day. I have 2, i wear one anytime I'm wearing pants w/ belt loops and want to carry my p-07. Seems like a novelty but the trackline adjustment actually works well, it lets you make small adjustments throughout the day easily

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    Kore belt all day. I have 2, i wear one anytime I'm wearing pants w/ belt loops and want to carry my p-07. Seems like a novelty but the trackline adjustment actually works well, it lets you make small adjustments throughout the day easily

I've got one nylon and one leather depending on what/how I'm carrying. Find myself favoring the leather though because it looks that much less inconspicuous. Big fan of the trak line as well though, it's nice to adjust by a 1/4" as opposed to 1".

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I’ve recently switched from the bio belt to a Kore leather belt. The bio serves me well and still looks New Years later. But I love the adjustments on the kore. I don’t think I’ll ever buy another belt with holes now.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I've got one nylon and one leather depending on what/how I'm carrying. Find myself favoring the leather though because it looks that much less inconspicuous. Big fan of the trak line as well though, it's nice to adjust by a 1/4" as opposed to 1".

I have 2 leathers, I haven't found a problem with leather yet so I'm sticking with it. And that 1/4'' adjustment really does make the difference i think. Unless the two I currently have end up having some flaw that I find later down the line, I'll probably stick with Kore

Top Bottom