• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I hope one of yous share the likens of myself. I'm down to my last 6pack of the gumballhead and needs more. I live on the south side of Indy, so if any of u beer drinkers now of a spot that has the gumball please let me know. I would also take the Zombie Dust but that's few and far between also. :cheers:

jdfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    SW Indy
    I just had zombie dust around christmas..it was slightly magical. I would love to know where to aquire some for home use.

GtEcH25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Bloomington
    I would do horribly things for a 6pack of Gumballhead. You can find Gumballhead (and Zombiedust for that matter) almost in any liquor shop down here in Btown.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    i live/work minutes from 3 floyds and have been there many times, i have NEVER found a beer i liked there. seriously, i don't get it. i love microbrews, crown brewing is a favorite, south shore brewing is awesome and bulldog in whiting is too. three floyds.......SWILL. :puke:

a customer that's a brewmaster there gave me a case of pride and joy as a tip once a couple years ago, i've never met a free beer i didn't like until then. it did make a decent bratwurst tho. gave the other 20 or so away.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Barnaby is a talented fellow, that's for sure. To find Zombie Dust in bottles in Indy I try Kahn's, 21st Amendment and Crown Liquors. Call first though.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I live just about an hour from Musnter and make the trip up there on a regular basis. I'm down to just over a case of each. It was nice this past summer when they didn't have a massive restriction on the amount of cases you could buy. Now its it 2 per person....BOOOOOOO! I've got a full fridge of FFF in the garage with about 8 or 9 of their varieties. Love me some Floyds. It's not for everyone, but it is for me!

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    i live/work minutes from 3 floyds and have been there many times, i have NEVER found a beer i liked there. seriously, i don't get it. i love microbrews, crown brewing is a favorite, south shore brewing is awesome and bulldog in whiting is too. three floyds.......SWILL. :puke:

a customer that's a brewmaster there gave me a case of pride and joy as a tip once a couple years ago, i've never met a free beer i didn't like until then. it did make a decent bratwurst tho. gave the other 20 or so away.

Ardid you mean shoreline brewery in Michigan City, not south shore??

Top Bottom