• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Have a model 10 and I just can't hit targets very accurately. The problem is that grips are to small. Any suggestions?

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I have a plethora of k frame grips in the grip drawer, I assume you need them for a square butt
    Yes it is an older model. The action and trigger are super smooth but just can't shoot it for anything. How can I find something that will work? Have success will 1911 and Ruger GP 100 factory grips but not S&W 10 grips.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    The first thing I did when I got my model 15 was tame the small factory grips off and put on hogue mono grips. That's been over 15 years ago and I've never regretted it. The only drawback is that was my EDC for a long time and when I didn't wear a cover garment and just threw my t-shirt over the top of it the rubber on the grips liked to tug on my love handles.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Just like 451 D was saying he has a drawer full of grips. Really don't want to go that direction but I just might have to and so far it's narrowed it down to the T grips or the houges, thinking nylon grips due it being 38 special. Really want to get out and shoot the ole girl so the grip mod ought to do the trick.

Top Bottom